Tili TSV 14/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Many moons ago when I was in my early 20’s, a work colleague,who I thought was an old woman (looking back, she would have been about 55!) said to me, your neck is the first thing to go, always look after it. Since then I always took my body lotion up to my neck, and my face serums and creams down to the base of my neck, and décolletage. It certainly paid off as my neck is good for my age. I agree with Donna, once your neck has ‘gone’ creams are not going to help much. One of the models (Pirijo?) has an awful neck, and I’m sure if Prai was any good, they would have used it on her!

Yes, Pirio is lovely but her neck is not. Mine's not as bad as that though and the skin on my face is hardly lined at all as I have always used high sun factor but I clearly didn't take it down far enough from face to chest. Mr CC says lines are just "character" - he should be full of it then :sneaky:

CC

I'm feeling a tad embarrassed but I ordered this Tili TSV, in my defence I'd had a terrible day and I wanted a treat.

I was so wrong, the Perricone was the only item I was really interested in, it was sold as 59ml but turned out to be 30ml with a use by date of April 2021.

I emailed QVCrap and told them the item was significantly not as described, that I would be returning it and they needed to send me a returns label ASAP.

Within 24 hours I received an apology email with a £5.00 off voucher code, I also received another email letting me know that a returns label was in the post.

My lovely Hermes lady came to collect it today but the address label hasn't turned up, it's ridiculous that QVCrap can't simply give the choice of having a returns label sent by post or a printable version by email.

What a shambles!

I'm feeling a tad embarrassed but I ordered this Tili TSV, in my defence I'd had a terrible day and I wanted a treat.

I was so wrong, the Perricone was the only item I was really interested in, it was sold as 59ml but turned out to be 30ml with a use by date of April 2021.

I emailed QVCrap and told them the item was significantly not as described, that I would be returning it and they needed to send me a returns label ASAP.

Within 24 hours I received an apology email with a £5.00 off voucher code, I also received another email letting me know that a returns label was in the post.

My lovely Hermes lady came to collect it today but the address label hasn't turned up, it's ridiculous that QVCrap can't simply give the choice of having a returns label sent by post or a printable version by email.

What a shambles!
I don’t think you should feel embarrassed about ordering something, I never do and will continue to regardless of what anyone else thinks, I’m also critical of many things, what suits one doesn’t suit another, I also ordered the Tili TSV and certainly wouldn’t have wanted to have paid any more for it, I received a £5 off code a few weeks ago with an apology over the Perricone so I used it to order Nellies laundry soda and I’m pleased I did.😊

If you can afford it, which is really the only thing which matters, don’t feel embarrassed by your purchases. Everyone has ideas of what they consider a waste of money and what is not.

I don’t buy beauty items, probably only because I have very sensitive skin and don’t dare upset it with new products but I love my jewellery. I wouldn’t need an expensive hair dryer but would happily pay that price for jewellery so who is to say which of us is correct.

I think if you are disappointed in a purchase it takes the shine off it and you feel like kicking yourself for being taken in but there are very few of us who haven’t been in the same boat many times.

The April 21 use by date is unacceptable..Yes, it's possible that you'll use it before that time, but they don't know if you've already got some on the go and are unlikely to use it on time. Double whammy there - hoodwink customers into thinking they're getting more for their money, then give you short dated stuff. Glad they gave you a voucher code, but I'm guessing that comes with the usual terms and conditions. Five pounds refunded to your bank account would be far more appropriate. Not surprised about the label shambles!

What a shambles!

Firstly sending you huge hugs. I struggled and struggled with this one. It was only Nanny McFee who stopped me. I have to say I'm still itchy fingers that I didn't get it. Have to say I'm still stalking the reviews and the want is still there.

I was wondering what was going to happen on the compensation front.

I remember a TSV years ago with Margaret Dabbs and spare "refills" for the foot file. I know one admitted £10 credited to their card, one admitted they had £10 credited to their Q account, but most were our mistake tough on you we'll send you a label for return. It depended on who you spoke to as what your compensation was. I say "admitted" as any one can claim anything and we don't really know what. I'm not saying anyone didn't say the truth, but my experience of Q in some groups isn't something I'd recommend to anyone. Not here but FB. One person and not the usual suspect caused me no end of problems but in the surface was a nice person, proved to be a back stabbing untrustworthy nasty piece of work.

There have been so many errors with sizes and the strange thing of the ones I've seen is it is always Q overselling and the customer dissapointed. It would be interesting to know what the legal side of this is.

If anyone wants a read and to see what Q really thinks of its customers the reviews give an education. Specifically the review saying that customers are "harping on". All I can say is how very rude if that person but for Q to keep that review obviously agree with this. Disgraceful attitude to your customers.

On my "fantasy weekend away" where we distect all things Q I'd like one session on the reviews where they say "great value". I thought a review would say something about the products, texture, fragrance, sticky on application, any noticeable improvements, all those sort of things.

I have spoken at length to a manager at Q about this in the past but as with all things Q they know best and nothing changes.

I still fancy that red bag. 🙄

If you are still here I owe you a drink. 🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃🥤

I have to say I am usually very happy with my purchases are very rarely return something but if I dont want it I really dont want it and I demand a free returns label as if I had seen it in the shop I would more than likely not have

Firstly sending you huge hugs. I struggled and struggled with this one. It was only Nanny McFee who stopped me. I have to say I'm still itchy fingers that I didn't get it. Have to say I'm still stalking the reviews and the want is still there.

I was wondering what was going to happen on the compensation front.

I remember a TSV years ago with Margaret Dabbs and spare "refills" for the foot file. I know one admitted £10 credited to their card, one admitted they had £10 credited to their Q account, but most were our mistake tough on you we'll send you a label for return. It depended on who you spoke to as what your compensation was. I say "admitted" as any one can claim anything and we don't really know what. I'm not saying anyone didn't say the truth, but my experience of Q in some groups isn't something I'd recommend to anyone. Not here but FB. One person and not the usual suspect caused me no end of problems but in the surface was a nice person, proved to be a back stabbing untrustworthy nasty piece of work.

There have been so many errors with sizes and the strange thing of the ones I've seen is it is always Q overselling and the customer dissapointed. It would be interesting to know what the legal side of this is.

If anyone wants a read and to see what Q really thinks of its customers the reviews give an education. Specifically the review saying that customers are "harping on". All I can say is how very rude if that person but for Q to keep that review obviously agree with this. Disgraceful attitude to your customers.

On my "fantasy weekend away" where we distect all things Q I'd like one session on the reviews where they say "great value". I thought a review would say something about the products, texture, fragrance, sticky on application, any noticeable improvements, all those sort of things.

I have spoken at length to a manager at Q about this in the past but as with all things Q they know best and nothing changes.

I still fancy that red bag. 🙄

If you are still here I owe you a drink. 🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃
Thank you PennyPitStop, I appreciate the hugs :)

I haven't used any of it so will put a note inside then if you cave in and order and they send you a return....look carefully inside, it might be mine.

Don't order for the bag though, I've seen better quality bags in Home Bargains, TK Max, eBay and my local charity shops!

Last edited:
Thank you PennyPitStop, I appreciate the hugs :)

I haven't used any of it so will put a note inside then if you cave in and order and they send you a return....look carefully inside, it might be mine.

Don't order for the bag though, I've seen better quality bags in Home Bargains, TK Max, eBay and my local charity shops!

Glad you say the bag is mot up to much, but it is red. I've a thing about soap bags, I would have to guess I have about 50. I'm in the middle, of a pamper session and have seven on the bed plus a huge tool box with my usual skin care routine in. And a manicure set. And I've been actively reducing stash for two years. I include stuff in use as stash. It is reduced but not by enough. I won't be ordering now. But still stalking the reviews.

I'd use some of that stuff. It is only going to staff shop where they'll get it for a tenner or less.

So the returns label turned up yesterday, I packaged everything up in the original box it was delivered in then I remembered that I was going to return the Tac pens that arrived too late for me to give as gifts and anyway they were not much cop so I popped them into the box too, it had nothing to do with saving the cost of returning them, I'm doing my bit to save the planet 😉😇

I left the box out for collection in my 'safe place' and today the courier delivered another QVC parcel (the PK TSV) and took the package I left out but didn't knock.

I know she took it because I saw her from an upstairs window, the thing is she didn't leave a receipt for the collected parcel!

If it goes astray I'm stuffed because I've no proof of collection.

Latest posts

Back