Trust Debbie Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
To lower the tone.........
So the end of 6pm Kipling hour with Marie finishing to have her baby, she must be due Friday as that was mentioned maybe the day. Anyway her partner Johnny came on and they were wished all the best from Charlie. I only caught the last 10 minutes but MF must have been saying they had girls names, but didn’t know the sex and were stuck for boys names. So anyway as the hour is ending in Charles ear must come an idea if it’s a boy Christian as a name after the director of the hour.
Anyway the hour ends early and cuts to DF starting her hour early. She is laughing and very full of herself, loudly saying that’s one name that baby won’t be having. With hands cupped around her month pretending to whisper but not, it’s her X she proudly exclaimed.

So the end of 6pm Kipling hour with Marie finishing to have her baby, she must be due Friday as that was mentioned maybe the day. Anyway her partner Johnny came on and they were wished all the best from Charlie. I only caught the last 10 minutes but MF must have been saying they had girls names, but didn’t know the sex and were stuck for boys names. So anyway as the hour is ending in Charles ear must come an idea if it’s a boy Christian as a name after the director of the hour.
Anyway the hour ends early and cuts to DF starting her hour early. She is laughing and very full of herself, loudly saying that’s one name that baby won’t be having. With hands cupped around her month pretending to whisper but not, it’s her X she proudly exclaimed.
What a crass individual.

I can’t stand the rancid woman, fancy letting the nation, more importantly her fiancé, know that. I wish I was QVC hire ‘em fire ‘em for just one day, actually I’d only need an hour to sack the lot, and then boot Debbie Flints jealous fat arse out the door.....what a class act she isn’t.

I can’t stand the rancid woman, fancy letting the nation, more importantly her fiancé, know that. I wish I was QVC hire ‘em fire ‘em for just one day, actually I’d only need an hour to sack the lot, and then boot Debbie Flints jealous fat arse out the door.....what a class act she isn’t.

Rancid describes her perfectly. I wonder how she'd have felt if someone had done that when her daughter's baby was due.

How cringeworthy. If I was MF, who is the epitome of class, I would have picked up the heaviest bag and whacked old Flinty in the face. Boorish woman (DF not MF). I wish Marie Francoise all the best with the imminent birth.

CC

How awful a thing to say to such a lovely young lady and her partner, it could have been a name in one of their families albeit they hadn’t decided on it.

Somehow I can’t help having a fair bit of sympathy with her ex, imagine having to live with that day in and day out.

She is so full of herself that she feels she can say what she wants since she knows everything from politics, world economics, advising would be authors, advising people on what they should be eating.......
She over plays that she is living the dream which would suggest that maybe she isn’t. She takes no notice of criticism and considers anyone who is not a devotee must be jealous of her.

Not sure I get this. So the baby will or won't be having the same name as D>F's ex husband? What's the insinuation? I must be being dumb, sorry....

No I understood that Christian the name suggested was the director of the hour who happens to be Marie’s X boyfriend.
That Debbie Flint decided to let everyone know live on air when MF and her partner had just said goodbye to go off on maternity leave.

Well the egg is on DF face, no one else’s. She needs to grow up, playground humour is not becoming in your fifties.

I was equally shocked to see her fat knees on display in the fashion outlet hour with that Evie woman who wore those awful pointy biker boots with a summer frock. AND WHAT WAS dumpy Flint wearing ??? I don't know who threw that thing together but she must have worn it for a bet.

I was equally shocked to see her fat knees on display in the fashion outlet hour with that Evie woman who wore those awful pointy biker boots with a summer frock. AND WHAT WAS dumpy Flint wearing ??? I don't know who threw that thing together but she must have worn it for a bet.

This is it! She's worn it before, even said that customers had liked it :mysmilie_19: In a poll for the worst QVC outfit it's got to be in the top 5.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Printed-Cold-...l-by-Nina-Leonard.product.174609.html?sc=SRCH

I thought from DF's comment meant that Christian was DF's ex.

I can't abide the woman with her constant references to her retreat and her "high class" novels. It's no wonder that her children have requested that their children are kept off social media. She's a liability.

I've also noticed that a lot of the presenters try to upstage the guests with their own personal details, like Julia who throws in her forthcoming nuptials at every possible opportunity.

If I watch QVC I want details of the items being sold, not details about whether the presenter is getting married, divorced or pregnant every five seconds. If that sort of thing happened in a high street store, most customers would walk out. At least with QVC we can change channels to get away from their drivel and I frequently do.

Yep you have to hand it to Deb she has such class (not) and would have enough smarts to know the ‘whisper’ could be heard. Yep class!:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11:

Talk about a freak show, neither woman looked qualified to sell “fashion”. Who is responsible for “staging” these shows ? They are failing spectacularly.

I'd recorded the show so had a look.

WTF is Flinty wearing?! It might look cute on a slim girl half her age but on her? Nope. She looked dumpy and awkward. She actually looked as unpleasant as she behaved.

Maybe she still thinks she's slim and in her early twenties in her head and maybe she has enough sycophants that tell her she looks great, but she certainly doesn't have any honest friends! There's no way I'd tell any of mine they looked good if they looked like that.

The comments? Well, what a bitch. Flinty, you really showed your true colours then. Horrible woman.

I'm not MF's biggest fan after her irresponsible cat-smuggling incident, but she's got more professionalism in her little finger than Flinty and soo much better together than Flinty could ever dream of being.

I hope one of Flinty's "friends" reads this and shows her this thread. Better still, what about QVC bosses? Why do they allow this kind of behaviour?

I'd recorded the show so had a look.

WTF is Flinty wearing?! It might look cute on a slim girl half her age but on her? Nope. She looked dumpy and awkward. She actually looked as unpleasant as she behaved.

Maybe she still thinks she's slim and in her early twenties in her head and maybe she has enough sycophants that tell her she looks great, but she certainly doesn't have any honest friends! There's no way I'd tell any of mine they looked good if they looked like that.

The comments? Well, what a bitch. Flinty, you really showed your true colours then. Horrible woman.

I'm not MF's biggest fan after her irresponsible cat-smuggling incident, but she's got more professionalism in her little finger than Flinty and soo much better together than Flinty could ever dream of being.

I hope one of Flinty's "friends" reads this and shows her this thread. Better still, what about QVC bosses? Why do they allow this kind of behaviour?

What was the cat smuggling incident?

Latest posts

Back