TSV'S Why The Limited Choice?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Anyone else fed up with the limited and lack of varied choice of products that are picked to be a TSV?

How many frequently selected items keep popping up such as different brands of handbags, cookware, bedding, hair products, same beauty brands, jewellery and clothing.

How can things be a especially selected items when they have already been a TSV or have already been sold.

Just how many Click Free's, Handbags, candles, pans, microwave items and bedding does a person need?

QVC with your massive buying power, with buyers who lock guests in cupboards and travel the world to bring items to our screens.
Well earn your salaries with a varied selection of non boring products please.

:yawn:

Anyone else fed up with the limited and lack of varied choice of products that are picked to be a TSV?

How many frequently selected items keep popping up such as different brands of handbags, cookware, bedding, hair products, same beauty brands, jewellery and clothing.

How can things be a especially selected items when they have already been a TSV or have already been sold.

Just how many Click Free's, Handbags, candles, pans, microwave items and bedding does a person need?

QVC with your massive buying power, with buyers who lock guests in cupboards and travel the world to bring items to our screens.
Well earn your salaries with a varied selection of non boring products please.

:yawn:
The problem, of course, is that one person's boring item is another's must-have treasure.

The problem, of course, is that one person's boring item is another's must-have treasure.

Yes your so right, just when you see that treasured item repeated over and over again it does start to become boring, less like the must have you first liked.

Yes your so right, just when you see that treasured item repeated over and over again it does start to become boring, less like the must have you first liked.
Oh yes, I agree. Recently they repeated the same 3 product ranges over and over from midnight to the following midnight with nothing else to leaven the mix. Even the presenters were beginning to look fed up.

They're becoming more and more like I.W. with all the repeated product ranges. Heaven help us if they also start doing Karcher's and other similar products that are aired 'ad nauseum' on the other channel.

They're becoming more and more like I.W. with all the repeated product ranges. Heaven help us if they also start doing Karcher's and other similar products that are aired 'ad nauseum' on the other channel.

Ssshhhhh :eek:

Please don't give Q Towers any ideas else before we know it they'll be trying to sell us -
* sheets that you can wrap yourself up in 365 different ways
* inter-changeable magnetic handbag covers that will drag you off your feet & attach you to anything metal
* magnetic ended scarves (see above) that will throttle .....

The list is endless

They'd save loads on presenter wages if they'd run infomercials for all the repeated products. :movie:

:flower:

I agree, even Honora (who I love) have YET ANOTHER TSV coming up next week. YAWN!

When was the last bare escentuals TSV? Craft has really petered off since DB left. I beter theres more, I just can't think.

Molton Brown seem to be struggling on the high st (stores closing all over), when will they come back with their tail between their legs?

the tsv's are not for custmers to get a bargain its for the vendors to sell stuff off to qvc customers that they cant sell elswhere todays tsv is typical..

Latest posts

Back