Tweak'd By Nature TSV 22/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too, that drawl of his and saying the same thing about his mom (who’s probably trying forget that nightmare but doesn’t stand a chance, at least not whilst Dennis is flogging his wares) every....single.....time......

It's the Canadian drawl. A SA in my Boots I asked her what part of Canada she was from? She got really excited saying everyone just thinks she is from the US. I said my big brother and family live in Canada my SIL has the drawl and my nephew. My brother is still Northern Ireland.

For some reason I get the heebee-jeebees when I see Denis. Have to turn over. Can't even watch on mute. No idea why.
Me too, that drawl of his and saying the same thing about his mom (who’s probably trying forget that nightmare but doesn’t stand a chance, at least not whilst Dennis is flogging his wares) every....single.....time......

I can’t stand watching / listening to him either. It’s the tone of his voice for me, that and the tosh he comes out with. I think he’s quite creepy and would make a good Bond villain (of the silver-tongued assassin variety).

Micro bugs which eat lava of things like vine weavil- you water them into the soil. when you buy them they have a very short use by date, and have very specific conditions to use them. You keep them in the fridge until you use them - bliddy expensive buggers.

Micro bugs which eat lava of things like vine weavil- you water them into the soil. when you buy them they have a very short use by date, and have very specific conditions to use them. You keep them in the fridge until you use them - bliddy expensive buggers.
this is on a par with anglers / fishermen and their mealworms... Only I don't know if they are as high maintenance as your nematodes!

I see Denis was surgically removed from his leather jacket this presentation, filming from home or office maybe the reason. I’ve laughed reading your posts, I’m sure Denis has come across all manner of bugs and beasties on his travels up or down 😆😆😆

this is on a par with anglers / fishermen and their mealworms... Only I don't know if they are as high maintenance as your nematodes!
Mr CC likes fishing but it is banned around me because of those maggots. I literally ran screeching from the house when some of Bryan's dog food had punctured packages and they had gone maggotty. Even writing that makes me want to vomit.

CC

Latest posts

Back