Unwashed for twelve weeks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No Lilo Lil..I want him in prison, alive....but afraid and suffering....a lot. Enough to get him in the medical wing and afraid to use the shower or the loo, or touch a thing on his dinner plate. I want him to feel worse than he made those children feel every day of his life for as long as possible.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
Yes I would like that too WG but unfortunately as soon as another inmate lays one finger on him Philpotts will be screaming for his lawyer who will see £££££££££s to be made and will in turn scream about the scum's human rights, and the piece of sh*t will be protected 24/7. Hopefully another prisoner who is already serving life and feels he has nothing to lose will kill the evil ******* before this happens.

From what I read yesterday in the summing up , none of the 3 showed any kind of remorse for the killing of there children , the worrying thing is she is likely to be released in less than 10 years & could possibly be able to have another child once released , assuming she hasn't either killed herself or been killed inside

It was said she was on suicide watch as of yesterday , seemingly because of the attempt she made just before the fire was started , I think after reading about her in the last few days , she is equally as evil as he is , if that evil is by nature or by design is another story

I have a feeling he is the one who is going to do everything in his power to remain in the media spotlight , he comes across as far to cocky to just sit back & reflect on what he did & just pay the price

In some ways she is worse than him in my eyes because a mother's instinct should be to protect her kids above anything else. If she's on suicide watch I hope someone slips her a razor blade or a rope.

In some ways she is worse than him in my eyes because a mother's instinct should be to protect her kids above anything else. If she's on suicide watch I hope someone slips her a razor blade or a rope.

I agree totally , right from the start I wondered if she hadn't started the fire because for the first time in her relationship with Mick , she had him to her self & I wondered if the prospect of Mick possibly getting custody of the 5 children he had with Lisa back was what drove her to do it , almost as if she dreaded the thought of being primary carer for all 11 children .

I also have my doubts that it was solely to do with money & getting a bigger home .... I think the whole key to this sorry saga was his need to have total control over everything & everyone that he saw as his property

Even going to the lengths of trying to persuade Marieade to divorce him so he could marry Lisa & that all important taking of his name Philpott . I guess the ultimate goal was they all shared his name & in hie eyes that made them his property , even Marieade's son took his name

Latest posts

Back