wait list

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flipping heck I better not get them as I have no place or interest in them and no one give them to.

You may well do, but if they do turn up at least you now know that they don’t want them back and so you won’t have to sit on the phone for 20 minutes waiting for CS to answer it,

I’m just wondering how many customers will now be ringing CS to ask where their fruit trees are, although I got the impression that it was Thompson and Morgan’s botch up as it was direct dispatch and the QVC invoice clearly stated that it was compost.

Well, this takes the biscuit!!!

A courier has just delivered a parcel to me, but I wasn’t expecting anything (apart from the compost in late May. Imagine my surprise when I opened the thick paper bag to find the fruit bushes and seed things from the recent Thompson and Morgan TSV, which I did NOT order and which I don’t want as I have nowhere to put them and no desire to grow fruit bushes anyway.

However, the invoice inside the parcel clearly shows that the contents of the parcel is a bag of compost. 😳

I’m now sitting on the phone waiting for CS to answer my call. I’m telling them that I am not sending them back under my own steam but they can collect them if they want them back (although they’ll be returned in a black plastic rubbish sack as the packaging is now wrecked) No doubt some poor customer is wondering where their fruit bushes have gone. If they are sent back then they’ll be a dead as a dodo when they get back anyway. They had better not charge me for these!
Toril I'm staggered , what a monumental cock-up. hope your compost arrives soon. I received mine some days ago, my order dates back in March, but there were still mistakes made.

Toril I'm staggered , what a monumental cock-up. hope your compost arrives soon. I received mine some days ago, my order dates back in March, but there were still mistakes made.

To be honest, I’m no longer bothered whether the compost arrives or not as I found a full bag in my barn last week and so have been able to pot up all the new plants. I have tried to cancel the order for the compost, but if it does turn up then I’ll put in the barn to use next year. Hopefully I won’t forget that I’ve got it, next time I need some. 😳

The fruit tree botch up is actually the fault of Thompson and Morgan, and not QVC, as it was a direct dispatch and had the QVC invoice included which was clearly marked “compost.”

Latest posts

Back