We can see yer Spanx!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
Chloe is wearing Spanx under her jeans on the Kim n Co hour and sadly you can see the line around her legs. To be honest she doesn't look like she needs Spanx but clearly feels she does.

Yes I noticed that too!!

What the heck is model Sharon up-she's like a whirling dervish,spinning and twirling and flapping and gesturing,almost doing some dance moves and even when the camera is on the other models her pointy fingers keep coming into shot as she flails around!!!!

Oh no poor thing I think I saw she was doing some slim 'n' lift earlier so probably from that, you would have thought someone would have told her lol! I'm not a fan but that's a bit mean letting her go on air like that but it's soo funny I tend to check in the mirror when wearing such items for that specific problem :)

I'm getting tired of the models flailing around surely if your looking to buy clothes off TV you want to see how they hang instead of the relatively new pulling, pinging, stretching, twirling and flouncing its as if they are trying to hide badly cut/sized items I would like to say to all QVC models STOP IT ITS ANNOYING JUST STOP!!

Is that what it was? Were those jeans the Diane Gilman tsv? They were unflattering on the day and Chloe hasn't changed my mind. Why are they all wrinkly at the same time as being tight? I get the feeling that Chloe isn't too keen on Kim's offerings. Last time I saw them together she had a Kim top quite well hidden under something else. She's a feminine looking woman and would have looked better in a Kim dress than those jeans for the show.

Is that what it was? Were those jeans the Diane Gilman tsv? They were unflattering on the day and Chloe hasn't changed my mind. Why are they all wrinkly at the same time as being tight? I get the feeling that Chloe isn't too keen on Kim's offerings. Last time I saw them together she had a Kim top quite well hidden under something else. She's a feminine looking woman and would have looked better in a Kim dress than those jeans for the show.

I can't take to Chloe but I don't know why!

Yes I noticed that too!!

What the heck is model Sharon up-she's like a whirling dervish,spinning and twirling and flapping and gesturing,almost doing some dance moves and even when the camera is on the other models her pointy fingers keep coming into shot as she flails around!!!!

:giggle: Sharon is all a dance these days since an admirer sent a tweet that he loved her, or something like that.
I thought yesterday that she was practising "Suarti" !!
I do like Sharon. Tanya, Ali and Sharon are my favourites and not forgetting Amica. I think Ali is beautiful and is a joy to watch.

chloes ok she looks lovely in the abstract annalee and hope dress but she is wearing boots ok but wear long or very short with a dress. i alsp feel that she should go easy on the eyeliner (panda eyes come to mind) and less powder very drying

Latest posts

Back