Web Problems?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried to log into coloured rocks monday 1/2/10, put my usual pass word and it wouldnt accept - tried again today, and the same thing happened - so i pressed the Forgot your pin? applied for new password, went to my email, retireved new password - went back to coloured rocks, and guess what it doesnt work! Everything was fine and dandy before christmas - so dont know if i have to re-register, just leaves me in a bit of a puzzle - as i have an order of jewellery coming tomorrow (i entered tv games) and i wondered as after i placed my order on phone, got an email informing me of delivery date, and it lists my purchases, plus i am going to receive a copy of the Lure, again! i am not a new customer - purchased before xmas 2009! Any one else having the same problem, or is it just me albertross (albatross) persianglitter? lol

Same thing just happened to me on two separate occasions today being one Pressed forgot password, got a new one and it didn't work. Thankfully I have several email address and just registered as a new customer. Just in time to order the sweetest little demantiod garnet earrings.

and it's playing up again now for me and I wanted to check out my basket!!

Wondering if anyone else is having problems with rocks tv website this weekend?! Can get in sometimes but auctions lag behind and cant bid on current item as screen is stuck on previous one! Chat disappears too and any movement can result in getting logged out. Would love to know if they are having technical problems at their end or if its at mine!

It's been the exact same for me this afternoon too, Briolette. I've had to log in time and time again and switch browsers so many times that I have now given up. It's getting so frustrating and the time lag is just ridiculous this afternoon.

Hi Fwend! Have just got in and switched chat on and lo and behold the buy button disappeared along with item details, turns out it is now at the bottom of the page! So, impossible to see item and press buy simultaneously...anything good on the telly?!

Latest posts

Back