well..!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bosrebel

Registered Shopper
just a quick post to say im feeling nice and sold on laura Geller products now, i bought ethereal rose baked brightening and spackle, i put it on this evening just as i am off out, and my son who is 12 said....mum...did i tell you that you are looking beautiful today?...! omg.. bless.. loving LG...lol

:rock:

aww bless him, I tend to like Laura's eye rimz more than the spackle and face powders but how nice to be complimented, especially by your son x

How lovely, bet that made your day.

I'm a huge fan of Ethereal Rose, it's my favourite LG product.

Ethereal rose adds a bit too much pink to my already pinkish (at times) complexion.

but I have a few more of the brown shades blushers that I love and I too lover her eye rimz and eye products.Prefer those over her other items

just a quick post to say im feeling nice and sold on laura Geller products now, i bought ethereal rose baked brightening and spackle, i put it on this evening just as i am off out, and my son who is 12 said....mum...did i tell you that you are looking beautiful today?...! omg.. bless.. loving LG...lol

:rock:

Is it his birthday soon?

LOL

lol...! good ones!..i was a bit taken aback by his comment, its not something he normally says..if he wants something he usually says ...i love you mum...and i follow it up with...what do you want??... :tongue: maybe its a new charm direction he is taking.... :rock: or maybe he has shares in QVC.........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back