What Beauty Brands would you like to see on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Following on from the lovely BurlyBear's thread on beauty brands you may like to see the back of on QVC, lets have a think about beauty brands you'd like to see come to Le Q. You can choose anything, be it skincare, make up, bodycare anything.

I would choose to see Elemental Beauty on there, as I think they need to have more than one range of mineral make up other than Bismouth Central BE. I shall think more and post other ideas as and when but for now...

Over to you...:wave:

Bring back Eve Lom but this time the whole range. And more niche market perfumes - Tocca's nice but there are loads of others out there. How about some Annick Goutal on easy pay? And then there's Laura Mercier - love it! I could go on ...

i reckon Steam Cream would go a bomb. totally simple concept, collectable packaging, low price point at a tenner. also Kiehl's - a higher end brand so AY could wet her knickers over it.
Apostle - luxury range, lots of products

Soap & Glory.
Cheap, cheerful & does the job.
QVC won't stock it though, I think Dame Madam Liz Earle MBE would have something to say.

I agree with Soap and Glory. Babyliss hair stylers for those who think GHD's are a waste of money. Urban Decay. Tigi Bed Head and Fudge hair products. Bring back Benefit, not seen them on there for ages and I loved the fragrances they did...especially Something About Sophia.

Burts Bees, Soap and Glory, Steam Cream (love the tins!) Vichy, Urban Decay, Molton Brown come back please.

But who wants to pay £3.45 postage on the Steam Cream. Its widely available in stores.

QVC US do Nars, Laura Mercier,Lipstick Queen and YSL too.

Wen always looks interesting.

Eve Lom is owned by SpaceNK. But the thought of Eve bitch slapping AY:up:

Agree re Burts Bees and Kiels. Both quite "presteeeeeeege" brands but not stupidly priced.

I love Soap and Glory products, but it's so readily available in Boots, I can't see many wanting to pay the P&P.

Some other salon hair brands would be good too. I'm not a fan of Ojon. Perhaps Paul Mitchell or Tigi, although these are widely available too of course.

Not at all bothered about Molton Brown (over rated IMO!) but would love them to bring back Aveda, but I know this is unlikely!

Burts Bees too. Love the lip balms :mysmilie_12: but the postage would be daft as usual.....

there was a time when i'd have said jo malone wouldnt touch Q with a barge-pole but these days i'm not so sure.

i'm burning a jo malone candle at the moment - gorgeous!

I believe Jo Malone is now owned by Estee Lauder. Jo is supposedly thinking about launching a new range.

Can't see any value in Soap and Glory for QVC. Far too easily available elsewhere. They need 'presteeegus' brands with a big fat mark up.

Yes Jo Malone is owned by Estee Lauder and has been for a good few years now.

They also own Aveda and Bobbi Brown.

If Aveda did appear again it would be really expensive compared to the old days.

Vichy is widely available in chemists.

Laura Mercier, Trish McEvoy, Annick Goutal, Kiehl's, Nars, Penhaligon's, Mac.

Phyto haircare products. Although when I think of the P&P costs maybe I'd just be better off buying them from where I do already.

Latest posts

Back