What Beauty Brands would you like to see on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phyto where on QVC long ago, didn't last long as it sell well. But lovely brand.

Oh yes Trish McEvoy.

Vincent Longo, nice bit of eye candy as well.

Just my luck for it to be before my time.

I wish QVC would expand some of their beauty ranges - we're not all wrinkle phobic Ms Young.

What about DIPTYQUE?

Burt's Bees is an ACES suggestion as is Steam Cream, I'm up for trying that next time I need a new literal actual pot of moisturiser.

Lily Lolo I'd like to see on there.

Butter London, Essie and Chiate nail ranges

Jerome Alexander, for I think he is the finest make up artist that ever lived*

Surya Brasil Henna Haircare and their Henna dyes - this is a really nice range that I've been using alongside my A'kin for some time, some lovely colours and their intensive conditioner is superb.

*nb - I made this one up. Grandad Orange Gob and his stuff should never be seen anywhere.

Another vote for Burt & his bees here. I used to use Gale Hayman's liplift ( brainwashed by Ali.Young) until I ran out and tried BB honey lipbalm..love it!
Alos mourn the loss of Aveda which I guess we'll never see back.:down:

does anyone recall that make up that was on ages and ages ago, it was an American bloke, I got two eyeshadows that were lovely, think he had business problems and vanished now I will be wittering trying to remember his name!! Neal's yard would be nice, love their Covent Gardnen store.
I would also be very happy to see a much wider selection of L'ocitaine I sometimes have a browse on their website and there looks to be some very tempting treats.

clarins for me for the beauty flash balm and clinique too,for DDML
Jo Malone for fragrances and candles which are divine
kiehls do some nice stuff too
I also like a lot of the body shop bath/shower gels,their body butters too are nice,loads of different ones to choose from
I like maybelline mascaras,I know they are not expensive but I like them all the same
Soap and glory do fab shower stuff
burts bees too,love the body lotion with honey in it and the lip balm too,am using a grapefruit and beet shampoo at the mo which leaves hair very silky

does anyone recall that make up that was on ages and ages ago, it was an American bloke, I got two eyeshadows that were lovely, think he had business problems and vanished now I will be wittering trying to remember his name!! Neal's yard would be nice, love their Covent Gardnen store.
I would also be very happy to see a much wider selection of L'ocitaine I sometimes have a browse on their website and there looks to be some very tempting treats.

Would that be Scott Barnes? I had some of his cream foundation. It lasted ages and was really good.

Molton Brown for me - I really miss them.
Jo Malone is too "up market" to appear on a shopping channel me thinks - or Jo Malone thinks - although I would just love it (only perfume I will wear !) Now that would be a fantastic TSV !!

I think the same about Jo Malone,I love it but don't think it will ever appear on QVC
I would love it to though!
I still miss Molton Brown and the great value Christmas tsv ,they really were good value,change from£40 including postage for about six or seven full sized lotions,hand creams and shower/bath products.....happy days eh?!

Penhaligons, especially Blenheim. Would like to see the return of Aveda, and Nuxe if only for their out-of-this-world hand cream. And a wider range of Poxytane and A'Kin please (though the prices - ONCE P&P IS INCLUDED if you're listening QVC - would have to compete with other online retailers :giggle:)

ooooh yes I'd love to see a full range of Burt's Bees things, also MAC Cosmetics, and agree with Jo Malone - can't think of any other things atm...... might add more later though!

And finally, sort out the extortionate P&P costs, perleeeeeeeeeeease to make said purchases worthwhile :nod:

Would love to see Ren and Aveda back.

Jane Iredale, Laura Mercier, Circaroma, Trilogy, Antipodes, Jo Malone, Annick Goutal.
Alquimia - their oils are gorgeous!
Nuxe - hand cream and honey lip balm

The beauty brands that QVC have now have so much more in their ranges that we never get to see, I know they go by popular/best sellers but think others would be a good seller if we were given the chance to see and purchase them. :nod:

By Terry

Laura Mercier

Sephora's own brand

Mac

Kiehl's

Korres

Ren

China Glaze

Dr Hauschka

Per-Fekt

Last edited:
I'd love to see Molton Brown back, some of their stuff is gorgeous and the Christmas TSV was always good value, particularly in the early days.

Ren is a favourite brand of mine, but I'm sure that QVC's p&p would make it much more expensive than it is from other retailers.

Dr Hauschka.

Sephora

Burt's Bees

Phyto

Mac

Jo Malone

Chanel (as if...)

Hei Poa, their monoi oil products are fab, and cost a fraction of the Elemis ones.

Diptyque

And my favourite brand of all, Mama Mio. Great products, free of all nasties, beautiful Gravida fragrance, very soothing to use, and can be applied to the face, too. However, I can get them with free postage from the MM site, so QVC's p&p would again make it poor value for money.

Mojave Magic, i loved his foundation sticks:mysmilie_506:

1.Clinique

2.Burts Bees

3.Paul Mitchell Haircare.

I would too put soap and glory - but thought that was a Boots own brand?

Latest posts

Back