What did they do before QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa

Registered Shopper
Prompted by a discussion with my friend yesterday who was wracking her brains about where she'd seen Jackie Kabler before (I enjoyed letting her squirm for 5 minutes until I let her know.. :giggle:), we're curious to know what the other presenters used to do, what were their previous careers?

The ones we know;

Ali Young was a beauty therapist (how could we forget..)
Jackie and Marv were broadcasters/journalists
Simon Biagi - seem to remember him presenting inoffensive daytime tv?
Chloe worked on Sky Sports News?

Can anyone shed any light on the rest?

Ali keenan was a TV presenter and Kath Taylor a runner. I think we all know what Julia did due to the recent all you ever wanted to know about Julia thread.

Ali keenan was a TV presenter and Kath Taylor a runner. I think we all know what Julia did due to the recent all you ever wanted to know about Julia thread.

Julia Roberts was a actress and TV presenter on an 80s cable TV station.

Kathy Taylor was a modern pentathlete and was part of a team that won the World Athletics Championship in 1981 and 1982. She also won the women's modern pentathlete championship in 1979 at the age of 19. She then went on to being a tv presenter, including Good Morning Britain.
You can find out about the presenters previous lives on their blogs!

Last edited:
chloe used to teach PE then she did a reality show on C4 and then went to sky news before coming to Q

Jackie could have been a Cilla Black impersonator as some times I think she is going to break into one of Cilla's catchphrases.

Latest posts

Back