What does she look likešŸ˜‚

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miaandmum

Registered Shopper
Sorry to be harsh but .... The thorntons lady looks stupid. The Clip on wig is just ridiculous lol.

Must throw mine away !!

I was waiting for someone to post on this!! All I am going to say is, bless her!! :mysmilie_11: She's being very giggly with Charlie, I wonder if it's for his benefit?! :mysmilie_12:

i don't have a clue, i happened to notice it and i saw that they were barely giving her any close ups. I'm wearing one right now and as soon as i saw her, i was like omg why did i buy such a stupid thing!:

One of the guests was wearing a Ken Paves hairpiece last week (I can't remember who it was) and it was the one on a hairband. She spent most of the time hoiking it back so it sat properly on her head as it was slipping back all the time. I was dying for it to fall off. :wink:

But, even with her faffing about with it all the time, she looked a heck of a sight better than the Thornton's lady ......... she looks ridiculous.

There was a show a few weeks ago with hairpieces and I must say Julia looked really good with a clip on pony tail thing .she put her own hair up and added the piece it was quite short and a good colour match.It looked natural on her.

Must say she is the only person I have seen looking good in these things.

Well before we even saw the guest I think Charlie should have put his brain in gear as his intro wasn`t very well thought out!! I thought it wasn`t very gentlemanly to refer to a lady`s age in any way!! Said something like " has been with Thorntons a quarter of a century and some " ...then we saw the guest who I think in her way was trying to look younger !! ...... :(

They all complain the studio's cold and there she was in an exposed sleeveless dress which made me want to wrap a nice warm Cozee Home fleece round her. I also found her faintly irritating, though I'm not sure why. Maybe she was trying to be too sweet. Chocolates - sweet? Nah. Didn't work.

I agree it was a rather odd get up. Sleeveless blue cocktail dress and OTT hair piece. I have seen her wear that before on a Ken Paves (is it still his company they sell?) day when Q seem to cram everyone into these wigs/pieces. I sometimes wonder if they all WANT to wear them, especially as the colour match is quite poor sometimes. Perhaps she really liked hers, but I think there is too much hair in it for her.

I also find her a bit irritating, it is the voice.

WHEN I saw the title of this Post, I KNEW who it was going to be about !!!! he ! he !

Its all really rather sad - looking like an extra from Grease, just 40 years too late. I hope she stops now at showing the flesh with just the shoulder on display, - Joan Collins has a lot to answer for what with the wigs and wrinkly arms, she's got everyone at it now !

The only person I have seen wearing a 'piece' with dignity AND looking rather nice, is the weather lady on the Beeb, Carole Kirkwood - she usually has a wispy bun added to her own hair. Very elegant.

Latest posts

Back