What is happening on 09.09.09?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep - the fantastic competition prizes never fail to delight me. The huge sums of money on offer are mesmerising....... Enter a GMTV competition to win £25k. Enter a QVC competition to win 25p. But if you're really lucky and get the question right, you can triple your prize money to 75p OOER.

Generally their competitions are the naffest ever - Guess Who's Chin This Is? Guess Who's Nose This Is? Guess Who's Ear This Is? Hmmmm, Guess What I'm Silently Mouthing At My Television That Ends In 'Off'.........??

Yep - the fantastic competition prizes never fail to delight me. The huge sums of money on offer are mesmerising....... Enter a GMTV competition to win £25k. Enter a QVC competition to win 25p. But if you're really lucky and get the question right, you can triple your prize money to 75p OOER.

Generally their competitions are the naffest ever - Guess Who's Chin This Is? Guess Who's Nose This Is? Guess Who's Ear This Is? Hmmmm, Guess What I'm Silently Mouthing At My Television That Ends In 'Off'.........??

It would be more intresting if they had the real body parts in the studio not attatched to the "doner"
Now thats what I call a real competition

Perhaps Jill Franks is going to be on for 9 shows and we will be calling 999 for medical assistance......actually i've not seen the ad and am getting intrigued now.

It would be more intresting if they had the real body parts in the studio not attatched to the "doner"
Now thats what I call a real competition

Yeuch, Brenny. Do you think that when they were done, they would just throw the bits in with their "Taste of Wales/Buccleuch Selection Hamper" on the assumption that if you're daft enough to spend all day ordering an item an hour in the vain hope you will win 75p, that you will never notice if someone's leg/nose/chin turns up on your BBQ???

Yeuch, Brenny. Do you think that when they were done, they would just throw the bits in with their "Taste of Wales/Buccleuch Selection Hamper" on the assumption that if you're daft enough to spend all day ordering an item an hour in the vain hope you will win 75p, that you will never notice if someone's leg/nose/chin turns up on your BBQ???

Sounds great to me I might even risk ordering just in the hope I will get an identifiable body part

9.9.09 is my nephew's birthday - that must be what's special!

(he was born on 9.9.99 - how cool is that?)

9.9.09 is my nephew's birthday - that must be what's special!

(he was born on 9.9.99 - how cool is that?)

Ah bless, I hope he has a lovely day! My mum's birthday is the 9th too. I don't think she'll want to spend it trying to win 75p and a strange person's chin though........

That German Bloke Harold is on all day?...Nein! Nein! Nein!

I would watch:rock:

My guess would be we will have 9 chances to win at 9am & 9pm and does anyone know if it's a 9 year anniversary show? I'm not expecting huge prizes given this is the 2nd and first mention of the competition.
I did wonder if it's something to replace the Summer Surprises????????:thinking2:

Lets face facts !, QVC are not going to give us anything much are they ??, I'm sure it wouldn't break them to give us 99p postage all day, but do we think they will ????? I don't, if they did they would only do it on small items so they don't lose too much !.
I'm being really cynical, but of I expect the worst, I hope I could be pleasantly surprised by them on the day !.

Latest posts

Back