What is missing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

then there was that orange stuff, I can't remember what it was called, but that smelled lovely and did get grease marks off. ( still got some of that, too)
I have a lovely Alno Ash kitchen - now 20 years old.:sad: Looks lovely.... from a distance. The orange stuff is the best cleaner as it does not destry the surface. DOwn to my last bottle though... Need a lottery win for a new kitchen

Sorry about the rushed post, just didnt want to forget :) The chicken stand thing was Denny Spanek. Astonish stuff you can get everywhere in our town, even the oven cleaner paste.
Mind you, I saw Riemann P20 in a few stores last week too, the no wet wonderfoam did absolutely nothing on my carpets, or was that Bosun?

How come?

Anyone else remember the facial mask that had iron fillings in it and u removed it with a magnet ? cant remember which brand it was thou :doh:

Can't say I do......did it pull your fillings out at the same time? :wink:

Thanks DD. With a name like that it sounds like something for your rear end rather than the face...........:mysmilie_61:

How come?

Anyone else remember the facial mask that had iron fillings in it and u removed it with a magnet ? cant remember which brand it was thou :doh:

Not going into it in case Sazza or Graham slap my wrist :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought one of those mandolin food choppers in the early days - it was nearly lethal... I kept losing bits of finger :sweat:.

Then there was a manual food processor with a handle on top that you turned to make the blades spin... That came with a *bonus* cucumber twirler and a gadget to cut tomatoes into zigzags... Very useful :cheeky:.

Latest posts

Back