What on EARTH......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Or as has been mentioned on here before, WHAT IS SHE ON ???????????

Yep she sure ain't daft. She knows that range inside out. Unlike other guest presenters!

:happy: Thats so funny. Made me look twice and laughed out loud. Thanks :happy:

She's as mad as a box of frogs and god knows what she's high on BUT you gotta give it to her, she knows her clothes inside out, up down and sideways. She knows every ****** colour and often knows the item numbers and/or sizes off by heart. Mad as a box of frogs though.

I had to email QVC as I was so concerned. I was watching between 12 and 1pm. It was Sunday, I was bored. I sometimes watch her specifically to see how hyper and giggly she is. Yesterday it was as bad as I've ever seen it. She kept interrupting Claire and just watching her made me need a couple of calming drinks on her behalf. She is def on something, but that out-of-context giggling was just love-to-to-hate-it watchable!! Qvc emailed me back and all they said was " we have received your email. thankyou".

I had to email QVC as I was so concerned. I was watching between 12 and 1pm. It was Sunday, I was bored. I sometimes watch her specifically to see how hyper and giggly she is. Yesterday it was as bad as I've ever seen it. She kept interrupting Claire and just watching her made me need a couple of calming drinks on her behalf. She is def on something, but that out-of-context giggling was just love-to-to-hate-it watchable!! Qvc emailed me back and all they said was " we have received your email. thankyou".
I watched Kims outlet shows this weekend too and although Kims ways dont bother me I did notice she seemed very red faced, whether due to makeup or what, I dont know and her hair seemed as if she hadnt been and had it professionally done as I suspect she normally does. She did say shed been travelling and presenting for 12 days so maybe she was really tired and really "bringing it" to get through the shows. I have maybe mentioned before that being from Montreal maybe French is her first language and English does not come as naturally to her. Anyhow I love some of her clothes, she knows her product and always seems enthusiastic and sweet natured.

She's a nutter, no doubt about that, but I have to give her a bit of credit. Not many guests come to QVC to present the 'Outlet' shows.
In fact I can't think of any others who do TBH.

Is this range yet another that is part/wholly owned by QVC ???? and Kim is contractually obliged to turn up whenever.

She's a nutter, no doubt about that, but I have to give her a bit of credit. Not many guests come to QVC to present the 'Outlet' shows.
In fact I can't think of any others who do TBH.

Yes, I have always wondered about that too. Its a long way to travel from Canada for an outlet show. I know she designs exclusively for QVC (don't think she is on QVC US) so I would not be surprised is QVC partly own the brand.

Wasn't it mentioned before that she has some sort of 'condition'? To be honest, I think she has a photographic memory which made me think of Aspergers/Autism but she definitely doesn't have them, but maybe some sort of psychological condition. I don't think she is doing 'hard-core super drugs'! For a start she wouldn't be allowed on tv! Maybe she is on meds. Now where did I read about this? Hopefully someone will come to my rescue as I, too, am now rambling incoherently - although not giggling like a hyena on crack sadly!! :talking:

She sells on QVC UK and Germany and Im sure she used to and maybe still does sell on the shopping channel USA so I dont think it is a QVC brand. In fact Kim mentioned how long she had been in business and I think it was over 20 years. Plus its available via her website. I feel a bit Sorry for Kim and think calling her a nutter is a bit unkind. Maybe she is afflicted with nothing more than crippling nerves at being on live telly even after all these years. She has no airs and graces which is more than can be said for a lot of the presenters and guests and is obviously a hugely successful and wealthy business woman.

Wasn't it mentioned before that she has some sort of 'condition'? To be honest, I think she has a photographic memory which made me think of Aspergers/Autism but she definitely doesn't have them, but maybe some sort of psychological condition. I don't think she is doing 'hard-core super drugs'! For a start she wouldn't be allowed on tv! Maybe she is on meds. Now where did I read about this? Hopefully someone will come to my rescue as I, too, am now rambling incoherently - although not giggling like a hyena on crack sadly!! :talking:
Yes I remember reading that too- on here somewhere , some time ago...

Well she was here a few days ago for "regular" shows wasn't she? Maybe she hung around to do the outlets.

I'm in no way suggesting that she is anything other than high on life, however her behaviour is odd. The gabbling and giggling and general hyperactivity is indeed reminiscent of certain recreational substances.

As for anyone not being allowed to be on tv if they do drugs, I think thats a little naive. Coke use is endemic in the media and entertainment industry. Theres no reason why Q should be any different and a very strong chance that at least some of the people we see every day on our screens are users.

Once again im not suggesting that Kim is, I'm generalising :wonder:

I also thought that she was flirting with 'lavender Charlie' and was very hyper, more so than usual......................but liked some have said - she knows her product inside and out which many don't and I personally think some of her clothes are lovely. I have two weddings to attend this year and I shall be wearing 'Kim' at both of them.

on the whole I think old kim is ok.......but i do think she was more giggly than ever this outlet visit.I did think it was a bit OTT on these shows.

However I do respect that at least shes there and she handles whatever presenter shes with,well....shes just not another wannabe who is presenting any old brand just to get on the tele!!

I have at times found kim fascinating...I rarely hear of her talk of family or children or hobbies or actually anything about her life.I think that must be so hard to do on QVc when you must just have to feel constantly that you talk to take up time.

Latest posts

Back