What was your last purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm, yesterday I ordered a northern nights camellia flannel bedding set. Never tried flannel and I hope I don't get the fluff on carpet/pilling issues.

Also some microfibre mop heads for my golden oil mop, in last clicks. Down from £16 to £10. I guess they're no longer stocking these items so thought I'd better get some while I could. Exciting eh? :thinking2:

The L'Occitane Hot Pick from the TSV day. I had partaken of wine at the time I admit. Took them 4 days to ship the damn thing too. It arrived this morning and is now sitting in the cupboard.

I bought 3 Slankets for Christmas pressies, my daughter wanted one, and so I bought one for me and one for my son.........dont quite know how it happened........I think 3 easy pays was the culpret......but have to say my Slanket is lovely.........so no regrets,....just hope my son appreciates the brown one I got him........still I have till Jan 25th to send it back..............

An Honora pink pearl necklace in last clicks. Really gorgeous - fiddly clasp though.
Pearl - the flannellette sheets are beyond fab. Everyone is my house is addicted. You won't regret it.

The L'Occitane Hot Pick from the TSV day. I had partaken of wine at the time I admit. Took them 4 days to ship the damn thing too. It arrived this morning and is now sitting in the cupboard.

My L'occitane Hot Pick is not here yet, although I got the TSV on Friday. :angry: Thanks Hermes :wonder2:

Have you received the bling-bling TSV and the necklace yet BitO?

No, I haven't received the bracelet or the necklace yet and I'm getting rather concerned as 3 other pieces of jewellery I ordered on the same day arrived on Monday. So far, there's been 6 customer reviews on the QVC website about the bracelet and they all received theirs on Monday and Tuesday. Have you got yours yet?

errr todays tsv the blue option and the l'occitane tsc last week which I put away so my husband can give it to me from the kids at Xmas

No, I haven't received the bracelet or the necklace yet and I'm getting rather concerned as 3 other pieces of jewellery I ordered on the same day arrived on Monday. So far, there's been 6 customer reviews on the QVC website about the bracelet and they all received theirs on Monday and Tuesday. Have you got yours yet?

I received the necklace and earrings, but not the bracelet yet. There was a problem with RM deliveries, now there is one with the Hermes'.

I received the necklace and earrings, but not the bracelet yet. There was a problem with RM deliveries, now there is one with the Hermes'.

Fingers crossed they might be delivered tomorrow as there's yet another Royal Mail strike on Friday and Monday.

An Honora pink pearl necklace in last clicks. Really gorgeous - fiddly clasp though.
Pearl - the flannellette sheets are beyond fab. Everyone is my house is addicted. You won't regret it.

They are great! So warm and cosy on winter nights, I wouldn't be without them.

The L'Occitane Rose Shampoo and Conditioner from the TSV day. It was on easy pay - so I went for it. I've just very nearly bought the Pro-Strong Christmas Surprise from the last hour but stopped myself, even tho my nails are in a right state at the moment.

Kipling TSV today and Nails Inc autumn/winter collection a few days ago which arrived today. They are in the bottom of my wardrobe unopened as yet.

Just posting to give loveheart and other Nails Inc. fans the heads up on the new edition of Glamour mag which has a free bottle of Nails Inc. lacquer with it. There are four colours which the mag promotes as "Best Sellers", one definitely looks like South Molten Street (light pink) and I managed to pick up Victoria and Albert (bright red) and Victoria (purple colour although I thought it was burgundy in the shop). There is also a bright pink colour which could be Shoreditch (the name is on the bottle inside the box so you can't tell the name until you open it IYKWIM). the mag is only £2.00 and states that the bottles are worth £10.50 (they are 10ml full sizes!). Now, wouldn't these be fabulous teachers' gifts - not for me though cos Emma's new tutor is male! x

Oh, and yes I haven't made a purchase from QVC since I ordered the LG BnB on Advanced Order about a month ago, I think.

I ordered a TreSonic this morning. I've taken time to consider it and the reviews seem good, so I am hoping it will be a useful purchase and not a useless waste of postage!

Before that it was my Mally splurge around the 22nd October and the Nails Inc Shopaholic file collection in September so I've not been going too mad. :blush:

I ordered Diesal on Sunday but he's not here yet. BTW is his name Diesal as on the QVC website or Diesel?

I bought a gorgeous ring on Diamonique day last week. Still not received it mind you :angel:

I have been very good, but that is because I am very skint! HOWEVER I am eagerly waiting for some Yankee candle tarts to arrive as well as my YBF eyebrow pencils. Also some Easiyo yogurt has gone astray, I ordered it nearly a month ago and there is no sign of it yet.
I really think that I am due for a treat and the Philosophy TSV may be it!

The L'Occitane Rose Shampoo and Conditioner from the TSV day. It was on easy pay - so I went for it. I've just very nearly bought the Pro-Strong Christmas Surprise from the last hour but stopped myself, even tho my nails are in a right state at the moment.

What is the Rose shamppo and conditioner like Cavegirl? When my Ojon TSV is finished (ages to go yet!!) I wouldn't mind trying that.

Latest posts

Back