What was your last purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last thing I bought was a Stevie Plumo Charlie Bear, hopefully he'll arrive tomorrow.. Also, i've put a Pam Charlie Bear on cheque hold - I saw the video clip of her & just could not resist :cheeky:

last night i ordered some plain but (hopefully) comfortable shoes. a pair of clarks and some naturalizers flats. a b. mak bag did the hokey pokey with my shopping cart but i left off just in case there is going to be another handbag TVS before xmas

My last purchase was 693806 - Epiphany Diamonique princess cut & micro pave ring - I ordered it on Diamonique Day when it was one 4 Easy Pays, and it arrived today - it's flippin' beautiful! :D

todays tsv i'm afraid! as the twist blue has gone limited i began to get the jitters so I ordered it even though I had the last kipling tsv and the oto. Omg i really didn't need it!

todays tsv i'm afraid! as the twist blue has gone limited i began to get the jitters so I ordered it even though I had the last kipling tsv and the oto. Omg i really didn't need it!

Ditto AO. I was going to f.a.r.t on the TSV but somehow I couldn't muster the strength to.

I too was seduced by easy-pays and bought a Slanket (like it) and some Toffee flavoured Easyo (love it) - I thought it was time to get the yogurt maker out of the cupboard and actually use it. I also bought the Navman Satnav and I'm really pleased with it. Before that I hadn't bought anything since July so not doing too badly.

I ordered Diesal on Sunday but he's not here yet. BTW is his name Diesal as on the QVC website or Diesel?

Couldn't see a reply to your question.

His name is Diesel according to my Diesel's card around his neck. I noticed that the website and the tv showing both got it wrong.

I did go for the Kipling TSV yesterday Escape Grey). I can justify it, it was just the sort of bag I've been looking for and it saves me from going to Bicester Village which is dangerous due to the Kipling shop's proximity to Cath Kidston.

I'm hoping I haven't made my last purchase quite yet...
rip.gif

The Kipling Milos bag in magnetic purple last night which was the Christmas Surprise.

The 1L Elasticizer (alongside a small post of ojon from Jayne for a test of how it compares to Elasticiser) and the LD must have handbag collection (with the little crystal file, which is fab!).

The rose shampoo has a very delicate fragrance, not at all synthetic. It is gorgeous, but you do need more than Alexis says IMO. No more than any other shampoo, however. The conditioner is lush - it really does sort out your hair and you don't need as much of it as normal conditioner. Afterwards, your hair smells divine. It is very feminine. It is a lovely product but I could only justify it as a special treat or for a birthday present.

Thank you Rosielinks!! I knew that I should of bought that instead of the Ojon TSV which I am not really keen on.

Latest posts

Back