Where's Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miaandmum

Registered Shopper
Just caught the end of Anthony designs and he said something like Chloe no longer here? Has anyone seen her lately

She is down for some jewellery shows Friday hope SG isn't standing in as I am off and looking forward to a bit of me and Q time.

It is such a worrying time going through any such health scare, not only for you but also your loved ones.

I'm really glad Chloe is okay.

Glad to see the lady can manage to inject her cheeky sense of humour into her blog, even when recounting serious events.

I lay on a bed whilst lubricant jelly was placed over the area for smooth manoeuvring of the equipment.

:mysmilie_17:

Kathy Taylor is on as a substitute for Chole so I hope she is just having a bit of a rest as her ordeal must have been worrying albeit with a positive result.

wish they would get a few younger ranges for Chloe to present as she is quite good when you know it is a range she might actually buy, ie Emu or Weird Fish. She would have been good on Bibi or Florelli, rather than the ranges geared for a much more sedate customer.

Glad Chloe i got the All clear from her test. I like her presenting style, she asks the guests the questions I would ask.
I hope she is back on screen soon

Pleased to see that Chloe is ok, she must have been terrified poor girl.

Glad she's okay but it must have been and maybe still is, a worrying time.

Latest posts

Back