White Stuff TSV 11/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We've got a Joe Brown shop in our local Shopping Centre and some of the stuff looks like clothes I wore in the late 60's and early 70's. We were walking past earlier this week and hubby took a look at the dress in the window and said he hoped I wasn't thinking of buying it. It was fussy but drab if you know what I mean
I've got a lot of Joe Browns things and I love them but they won't suit everyone. Just lately though everything is very "long". The V necks come down way past my bust and dresses and trousers need 6 inches chopped off the bottom for me. They also come up quite small as well around the bust (or maybe I've grown fatter?)

Haven't been able to watch telly today (workmen in) but it sounds like I've not missed much.

CC

Poor Sophia. The dress was straining across her back and gaping between the buttons in front. Surely they could make sure there's always enough samples in all sizes for the models to wear. Sophia probably lost sales for White Stuff. Shame.
The lack of talent and organisation in that company when it comes to styling on their fashion shows never ceases to amaze me. Loose threads on clothing, buttons popping off, clothing that doesn't fit the models, item on sale covered by other garments/accessories, dresses being modelled on top of high necked, long sleeved jumpers with trousers or leggings underneath. The stuff seems to sell regardless, so why would they bother?

The lack of talent and organisation in that company when it comes to styling on their fashion shows never ceases to amaze me. Loose threads on clothing, buttons popping off, clothing that doesn't fit the models, item on sale covered by other garments/accessories, dresses being modelled on top of high necked, long sleeved jumpers with trousers or leggings underneath. The stuff seems to sell regardless, so why would they bother?
I wonder what training the stylists have, if any.

Latest posts

Back