Who are an item?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Of course MB, no problem, I'd thought of green to link up with your fondness for Alexandrite. Hope this one is more to your liking...
...plenty to choose from. :)

wedding-cake-pictures-20.jpg

:D wow thats lovely thanks hun lol

Lyn, I don't suppose now is the right time to tell you that I've had a little hug and kiss with Craig
baba6250.gif
(on a friendly basis you understand)?
starescreen.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeek! Run ....................

:D wow thats lovely thanks hun lol

:) My pleasure Carla........ignore BC's pictures of tarts, she's been on that Leiffer (sp???) stuff again.....

Lyn, I don't suppose now is the right time to tell you that I've had a little hug and kiss with Craig
baba6250.gif
(on a friendly basis you understand)?
starescreen.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeek! Run ....................

FLIRT......​

so how many bridezillamaids have been settled on now? is it 8 apiece or are the brides sharing?

and what is the final word on frock design for the attendants?

PS: I can bring Mizgit along as official photographer if you'd like. he's got a nice little Box Brownie lol

camera2.jpg

but he does have bigger lenses for when it's something he's excited about!

camera1.jpg

onesmiley1.gif
.... ....
laughs_10.gif

Thanks Sammi, yeh bring Mizgit along by all means but there IS a bidding war for the pics
hellosmiley.gif
& I'm not sure even HE could measure up those BIG BOYS ... only you would know that
wink.gif

I'm just relieved you're not mad at me for posting yer Bangers on the web
oops4.gif

Thanks for the cakes Sacha hun, so good of you to spend your birthday making those for us ... lovely,
the white 'n pink goes much better with MB's tasteful? dress.
I hear Melusina has bought us one too but can't post it on here for fear of getting banned ... sounds just the job!
naughty.gif

As for YOU Reverend Meesh
angry_4.gif
mmmm ... well as long as you weren't wearing that dress at the time

& there were no tongues involved I think I can forgive you, but don't do it again
a049.gif

Right, gotta go .... things to do .... pressy list to write
vday01010421.gif

wedding.gif
X

Latest posts

Back