Who else buys a lot less from QVC these days?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not really an impulse buyer, I usually just buy things I want or need. I hate shopping on the high streets/retail parks so if I want something I'll go to Q to see if they have it. I don't mind P&P if I'm only buying one thing because it costs a couple of quid to go into town, then I'll probably go for a glass of wine or a coffee - at least £3 etc etc. I wouldn't say I was buying any more or any less than normal. I did, however, just find 2 tins of toffees I bought as Christmas presents that never made it to anyone and were buried under a pile of ironing. I really needed those now didn't I???

CC

In the last year or more I have bought less than I used to in a month and the things that I did buy were not pricey and were repeat items that I knew I wasn't going to return!
When I first joined (late 2009) there used to be much more discussion about the TSVS and how we were going to hold off from buying them. I don't see this anymore; the temptation to buy seems to have gone. I agree that the postage is too high and that is a major put-off for me being in Italy. QVC Italy is not a temptation for some reason.

I buy a lot less and watch a lot less. There was a time I flicked on all the time in case I was missing anything. Now I can go for days without watching. I purchased one thing in 2013 - an lg mini printer for 10 year old daughter for x mas and I only got it from qvc because of the money back guarantee.

I've been a member since day one and first purchase was a detector thing for pipes etc hidden in walls (Harry Greene safety first, DIY second!) It's still going strong after 25 years

Hi,

just bought my first item in over a year.

Fell for the hype over Bioeffect EGF serum.

At that price I expect to look like Kylie Minogue!!

Cheers,
Karen

I am buying a lot less as the years go by. Mind you there was a lot of scope to reduce. I have retired and so have less income and to be honest, I already have a lot of the stuff and my fridge is full of stockpiled skincare. So apart from the mad splurge last night (buying the Yong Kim OTO in all 4 colour - and boy did it feel good), I am MUCH more restrained.

I also think that the value and quality isn't as good as it used to be.

Latest posts

Back