Whose going to be first ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
For all of us who have ordered the TSV or bears/monkeys etc......post here when yours arrive, it may be interesting to see who gets their delivery first and where you live !

I bought Boo & Clara yesterday, the status says shipped 14th, see how long it takes to get them to north London

For all of us who have ordered the TSV or bears/monkeys etc......post here when yours arrive, it may be interesting to see who gets their delivery first and where you live !

Great idea, will post back when Kenny arrives.

TSV items usually arrive quickers as they are packed and ready to ship, would like to think my TSV bears will arrive tommorrow.

Last edited:
David the panda bear arrived this morning..and he's lovely!
He's in between Peter and Kojak in my bedroom :cheeky:

David the panda bear arrived this morning..and he's lovely!
He's in between Peter and Kojak in my bedroom :cheeky:

David is on my wish list for another time (he reminds me of someone I used to know, called David, who wore a dark overcoat and a red scarf!). How does he compare in size to Kojak?

David is on my wish list for another time (he reminds me of someone I used to know, called David, who wore a dark overcoat and a red scarf!). How does he compare in size to Kojak?

He is a little smaller than Kojak..about a couple of inches or so.

Rhubarb and Crumble arrived "hand in hand" earlier, looking relieved after being "banged up" in their box to get here. They are lovely.

I think the TSV and the smaller bears are making it out of the Bearhouse faster than the bigger bears. Kenny is still 'in process'. Did anyone order Nicholas - the really big guy?

My 2 little ones arrived today as well! Just a question for those who have received theirs - on Rubarb, does yours have a dark line that goes from the eye to the nose? and is it on both sides? Mine seems to have this dark line, but only on the right side. Is that normal? Thanks!

My 2 little ones arrived today as well! Just a question for those who have received theirs - on Rubarb, does yours have a dark line that goes from the eye to the nose? and is it on both sides? Mine seems to have this dark line, but only on the right side. Is that normal? Thanks!

I have just "zoomed" in on the picture on QVC cant really see a line like you are describing !.
I'm getting jealous now I want my Cheeky monkey :sad:

Latest posts

Back