Why do they repeat the same comments..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From the sheep scrolling on screen at the bottom? Some weeks old saying they bought loads today.
I don't like to read those ingratiaing comments at the bottom of the screen, but my eyes automatically go there. Old comments, yes. Irritating, the way QVC blows its own trumpet (or is it toots its own horn?)

The whole screen is too busy .…… comments and tweets going across the bottom, the price blocking a lot of the product, QR codes, prices and products scrolling across the bottom for things that aren’t in the show, EZPay codes stuck at the top, etc., etc. 🙄

The whole screen is too busy .…… comments and tweets going across the bottom, the price blocking a lot of the product, QR codes, prices and products scrolling across the bottom for things that aren’t in the show, EZPay codes stuck at the top, etc., etc. 🙄
The Q has become one of those market stalls that are covered in cardboard stars in neon colours, large price stickers & 'Today's Special' cards. BTW, I love markets & hope they're not offended by the comparison.

..and not only that, it's pretty damned pointless when they show nothing but favourable reviews and sycophantic tweets which tell you nothing that the presenter hasn't already said. They show the 5 star reviews of which there could be one or two and ignore 7 or 8 1 star, or ones that have said they'd have awarded zero if it was possible. Agreed, it just clutters up the screen!

Latest posts

Back