Wynnelayers TSV 20/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the price will say that it isn't! It's hard to judge how much it'll be but I've never seen anything MW, (unless it's in clearance) go under £50 (with the obvious exception of the vests). This is possibly one of the most pointless garments I've seen from Marla to date, and that's saying something. It's too casual looking to be worn as evening attire, and doesn't look robust enough to stand up as casual wear, even as a beach cover it fails as it cuts off right above one the areas that you'd need to cover. It's a creased mess as her garments often are!

Ah, but wait til Melissa gets her descriptive vocabulary going, you'll be able to wear it for everything - from pillion rider to yoga classes, and from the captain's table to mucking out the chickens 😂

WynneLayers Chiffon Bomber Jacket
Whaaaaaaat?

Something like this................

OR it could be a crepe number with a wafting bit of chiffon at the hem :eek:
Wafting! Waft! 😝 Years ago I used that term & variations of same to describe a fart/having farted - for eg 'have you done a wafty?' Peeps at uni thought
it was hilarious.

Just looked at this. It's ****. Just a shite coverup. Who will buy it? It will catch on everything. Like a voille curtain thing.

WynneLayers Chiffon Bomber Jacket
Item Number: 193508
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.96
P&P £3.95

Even in spring and summer you need some layering to hand for those overcast days or cooler evenings, and this chiffon bomber jacket from WynneLayers is the perfect choice! A classic yet contemporary design with long sleeves and drawstring fastenings at the hemline, this jacket will have you looking effortlessly cool from the moment you slip it on.

A modern twist - made from chic chiffon fabric and taking the timeless shape of a bomber jacket, this WynneLayers design puts a modern twist on a classic style - just the thing for updating your layering collection for the warmer months.

Beautiful colour options - take your pick from five dreamy colour options including wear-with-anything Black and refreshingly bright Cloud, as well as the soft and subtly hued Faded Blue, Seagrass or Soft Lilac.

• Relaxed fit
  • Front button fastenings
  • Two patch pockets
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Seagrass
  • Faded Blue
  • Soft Lilac
  • Cloud

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 106.7cm (42"), S: 111.8cm (44"), M: 116.8cm (46"), L: 123.2cm (48.5"), XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 2XL: 138.4cm (54.5"), 3XL: 148.6cm (58.5")
  • Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.4cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 67cm (26.4"), XL: 68.3cm (26.9"), 2XL: 69.9cm (27.5"), 3XL: 72.1cm (28.4")

All measurements are approximate

Thank goodness its not just me! Anyone got a single good word about it?
Erm.. nope!

It’s not even as described being neither a jacket (cardigan at best!), nor a bomber (too long and not a jacket!. Nor is it chiffon (or what I would refer to as chiffon anyway!)

Just noticed it’s got a nasty pull tie at the bottom too. Why?!

How is that a bomber jacket????
Here's a helpful guide to what constitutes a bomber jacket. Try spotting any corresponding feature in this TSV...

Well my price guess was pretty spot on, but I'm still shocked that it would cost £56 to get that rag home! £72 is it's full price - I reckon MW should do a bit of stand up comedy on the side, she'd look the part before she opens her mouth "Hey, this is my Drama Kimono" "What's dramatic about it Marla?" "The price - Boom Boom"! "Somebody broke into my house last week (awww) and raided my closet they took $700000's worth - Boy am I'm gonna miss that T-shirt!" I was in London the other week, and somebody came up to me and said "Hey Marla, what's a topper?" "About £95 & postage"!

It’s a rag. A fiver down the local market.
Being the layers collection and very see through you need to buy something to wear under it. Marla just happens to have those expensive vests . Kerching !!

I love a kimono - I have several, and NONE have side slits up to the armpits ! On MWs the back does not hang right, its just one big square flapping about. They remind me of those cardi's that used to be advertised in magazines, for invalid ageing grannies that could slip it around her shoulders with pockets for hankies and the tv remote !

Our Marla appears to have got her hands on a few bales of cheap net curtaining, and is having to find ways of using it up. The long shirt thing she is flogging is equally as hideous as the TSV! Look out for more tops with bits of ‘chiffon’ attached to the bottom. If the TSV bombs (see what I did there?) she’ll have miles of the stuff stored in her garage!

Latest posts

Back