Yankee Candle TSV 9/5/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

have to say I like all of them - but then I burn them altogether, at once - so don't really get a stronger whiff of anything!

princessmoneysaver did you order them on AD when they were originally the tsv or in the show more recently? I would rather have the 8th Aug despatch date as the 14th July is the day before payday and the day my holiday balence is due:blush:

It was a recent show (well May I think?) but I had to call them last week as I'm moving house sometime between 30th July & 14th August so wanted to know what date they would be delivered. CS said ALL Autumn deliveries from TSV day & the recent shows would all be delivered on or around 8th August so when I have a moving date I need to call them back to let them know where I want them sent to.

Thank you princessmoneysaver 8th Aug is much better for me not got to pinch hubbys credit card now:whew:

I've just noticed on qvc that there is another tsv on 4th July I think the date was. Hopefully i won't like it otherwise it might turn into an expensive week.

When the AD was aired on the 9th May they said that the Autumn collection would be sent out in July, the original AD started on the 7th January so I am expecting mine to be shipped round about 7th July and got the impression they would all be at the same time as it didnt mention that it was 90 days apart

Bluebell, did you get yours shipped this week & if so which fragrances did you get? Some of them have been changed & want to check before calling them - thanks x

Mine hasnt been shipped yet but the last one was delayed till the 14th April so I presume it will be another few days yet.

I taped some of the AD presentations on the 9th May as I couldnt remember what the fragrances were and it said in July they would send out the Autumn ones which are
Spiced Orange, Apple Pie and Creamy Caramel
and in October it would be North Pole, Winter Wonderland and Mistletoe & Fig

Latest posts

Back