Yankee Candles TSV 14/7/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not meaning to be rude and upset anyone who likes the TSV as I love my tarts/ jars.
Though I can easily think of nicer, more useful or generally better things to spend money rather than a metal frame with scented tealights in.

I quite like it but not enough to buy, and it's not toddler friendly so good for me.

I do really like the effect as I like burning Yankee candles/tarts but would find it non practical to use for any degree of time.
I'm sure a lot will become redundant within a few months and a dust collecter.
As for child safe not at all plus neither pet friendly, imobility friendly, poor eyesight friendly and without care poses a fire hazard.
The advise to add flowers to the screen I find totally worrying either fresh or otherwise.

I like the black one - but I know it is for the home that I aspire to having - with polished wooden floors, cream sofas and magazines and coffee table books neatly and interestingly piled on the coffee table - so I WILL NOT BUY IT.... as it will only make me cross that we don't have that kind of lifestyle

I do really like the effect as I like burning Yankee candles/tarts but would find it non practical to use for any degree of time.
I'm sure a lot will become redundant within a few months and a dust collecter.
As for child safe not at all plus neither pet friendly, imobility friendly, poor eyesight friendly and without care poses a fire hazard.
The advise to add flowers to the screen I find totally worrying either fresh or otherwise.

Screams out fire hazard to me too! This looks like an accident waiting to happen. I am surprised that the buyers took this risk with this TSV. Even if there are no children or pets around I suspect that there are situations when this could topple over. I will not be buying it.:(

Last edited:
I reckon a lot will be appearing in the outlet stores in the next few weeks. I have seen something similar if not this product, made by Yankee candles and it was a flimsy construction. It may well be that YC have made this version much more stable.

Latest posts

Back