Yankee Candles TSV 15/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just been to the yankee store sales they have a white scenterpiece with a timer and two xmas cups for £17.50 hard to resist and no postage.plus some cups half price. christmas cookie, christams eve and a few others

Is it the TSV which is a hamper (or some kind of storage container) with lots of votives and tea lights, on Auto Delivery, in February usually?

I have lost track of their usual routines as they went completely off piste last year. They had numerous ADs at differing intervals, including one at 80 days, for,large jars, world Journeys, votives. You would certainly need a spreadsheet if you were in all of them!

just been to the yankee store sales they have a white scenterpiece with a timer and two xmas cups for £17.50 hard to resist and no postage.plus some cups half price. christmas cookie, christams eve and a few others

Great deal. I love my scenterpiece and the melt cups, easily the most efficient and cost effective way of burning - but then I do like to chop and change fragrances.

I forgot to say upthread that some of those ADs were very delayed so I reckon they overstretched themselves and hope they do fewer, but keep to schedule, this year.

two years ago was a nightmare for auto delivery. i had one set and my daughter had anather and there was chaos for both. plus i disliked quite a few of them so will never do it again. there was a good saving though around £85 but a lot of duds imo

I prefer to not go for AD and read reviews. It is extremely rare that an "exclusive" scent can't be found elsewhere. I buy enough YC already... And QVC combos often include stuff that doesn't appeal to me.

Great deal. I love my scenterpiece and the melt cups, easily the most efficient and cost effective way of burning - but then I do like to chop and change fragrances.

i thought it was just a bit of sales hype but its so fast. take the lid off pop in the scentrepiece flick the switch. no matches, no wicks, no tunnelling, no baby sitting, no unscented t lights, no fiddling with shrink wrap and in a few minutes lots of scent. some are better than others the strongest that i have is sparkling snow. love it and it looks nice too

however the full price for melt cups is £5.99 so not exactly cheap but will experiment with using melts and chopped up votives as i am as mean as can be lol :mysmilie_17:

however the full price for melt cups is £5.99 so not exactly cheap but will experiment with using melts and chopped up votives as i am as mean as can be lol :mysmilie_17:

i dont have a scenterpiece but i buy meltcups all the time when reduced (£1.99/£2.49) as they work out cheaper than tarts/melts or votives & just burn them on a normal burner so it can be done the other way too as my mum wouldnt want a scenterpiece as where she burns them there is no where for a plug to go

I get mine from an eBay seller, 5 for £20. Or I keep my eye out on Amazon and they often have them for £3-4. I sat and worked it out that for me meltcups were most economical way of buying Yankee because of the lack of waste and ease of changing fragrance :)

Is it the TSV which is a hamper (or some kind of storage container) with lots of votives and tea lights, on Auto Delivery, in February usually?
They already have a 53 piece votive and tealights collection tying in with the January jars TSV but no hampers (and not all the right tealights either in drops 2-4). That is 706847/706999. But I think the hampers ADs last year were in addition to the 53 piece AD so not sure that this is any help to you!

They had the December all one fragrance TSV back on today. All eight fragrances but two sold out very quickly.

Not buying, not buying, not buying, not buying .....

Sorry AndiK, I'm weak and I know it, but I've been waiting to get my paws on Honey Lavender Gelato so I'm just going to succumb to this temptation and be done with it :mysmilie_13:

Sorry AndiK, I'm weak and I know it, but I've been waiting to get my paws on Honey Lavender Gelato so I'm just going to succumb to this temptation and be done with it :mysmilie_13:

It's not weak - it's just knowing what you love. I won't deny I'll be tuning in and thinking about it because I can't help myself either. Over all, I'm still doing well with my resolution but who knows how tempted I'll be by this. I do love looking and will somehow get satisfaction whether I resist (and feel self-righteous) or end up buying (because I love the anticipation). And I love reading all the opinions and reviews on here so that alone is satisfying.

I wonder what variation it will be in. Doesn't say it's large jars. Could be the tealights & samplers set. Or a new configuration all together. The latter would be good.

It's not weak - it's just knowing what you love. I won't deny I'll be tuning in and thinking about it because I can't help myself either. Over all, I'm still doing well with my resolution but who knows how tempted I'll be by this. I do love looking and will somehow get satisfaction whether I resist (and feel self-righteous) or end up buying (because I love the anticipation). And I love reading all the opinions and reviews on here so that alone is satisfying.

I agree and for me, this forum has also been invaluable in curbing my urge to spank money with people's rational arguments and meaningful feedback - I still spend too much, but they are more measured purchases, largely thanks to this forum

Latest posts

Back