Yankee Candles TSV 24/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know about that one but we have already had two drops and I think they are current US scents not "treasures" so perhaps there would not be any stock issues. I think that one is due around the 4th September.

:mysmilie_59:

I don't know about that one but we have already had two drops and I think they are current US scents not "treasures" so perhaps there would not be any stock issues. I think that one is due around the 4th September.

That would make sense. Thanks.

That would make sense. Thanks.

UPDATE 2.

Yes it does make sense doesn't it, so needless to say it is incorrect!! :sad:

I have been investigating and read all about these issues on yankeefandle.blogspot.co.uk and apparently there have been issues with this current US scents ones well. But the suggestion is that if you got the second drop (and there were problems there!) then you should get the third. But it seems to me as if they have over-committed to Q with numbers they cannot guarantee.

The blog is reasonably positive at the end, but that seems to have no real basis to me. Fingers crossed time for both ADs. (I rather fancied the Feliz Navidad scent, whichever AD that is in! It is confusing me now.)

UPDATE 2.

Yes it does make sense doesn't it, so needless to say it is incorrect!! :sad:

I have been investigating and read all about these issues on yankeefandle.blogspot.co.uk and apparently there have been issues with this current US scents ones well. But the suggestion is that if you got the second drop (and there were problems there!) then you should get the third. But it seems to me as if they have over-committed to Q with numbers they cannot guarantee.

The blog is reasonably positive at the end, but that seems to have no real basis to me. Fingers crossed time for both ADs. (I rather fancied the Feliz Navidad scent, whichever AD that is in! It is confusing me now.)

Feliz Navidad is in the auto delivery programme with the Vineyard set and the trio including Beautiful Day, and is the third and final drop, along with Silver Birch and Irish Cream. I didn't go for these originally but I am in the TSV AD I mentioned just now. I received the AD in June and don't recall any problems or delays. I liked all of those and hope the next AD comes ok.

I heard that some people were getting their auto deliveries cancelled, does anyone know anything about this? hope mine is safe!

FURTHER UPDATE.

I have just checked my account and the second drop of the Vineyard AD - which includes Tulip and Beautiful Day - is now in process rather than awaiting stock.

Of course it is! I ordered more portrait ones last night..... :grin:

Hope everyone gets them.

They just arrived! Three lovely, heady florals!

Glad you got your Beautiful Day candle, would have been very disappointing for you not to get that particular one! Just wanted to say I love reading you and AndiK's cheerful Yankee posts, they always make me laugh. I'm not averse to shopping of any kind (doesn't even have to be for me!), but Lola Rose is my real achilles heel. Endless temptation!:mysmilie_1:

Latest posts

Back