You know me.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Heard Abby Horne the other day say, “You know me I’m all about the glamorous look.“
Plus matching the Dyson to my clothing, flowers, plant pots, ribbons, baubles, bows and lamp shades.
Its working Julia has said some people are buying more than one hairdryer tonight ;) o_O
1CD41B94-35FF-4F0F-9700-84BA1E59D06D.jpeg
265706B4-693F-43DD-9D52-7DA25DEAB61F.jpeg

Heard Abby Horne the other day say, “You know me I’m all about the glamorous look.“
Plus matching the Dyson to my clothing, flowers, plant pots, ribbons, baubles, bows and lamp shades.
Its working Julia has said some people are buying more than one hairdryer tonight ;) o_O
View attachment 19810View attachment 19811

Yes, that was me. Buying more than one Hairdryer. One for Bin man & one for gift drawer, obvs!

Meanwhile in the real world there are businesses closing & people losing their jobs. Their glib comments absolutely infuriate me.
My son and his whole family are all ill with coronavirus. His wife is really ill with it and has every single symptom going, he`s totally lost his sense of taste and smell and has the cough, my oldest grand daughter who`se 14 has symptoms but not too badly and my youngest grand daughter who`se 12 has no symptoms at all. They have all been tested and all are positive. That`s going to be 2 parents who won`t be in work for 2 weeks and 2 children who should be returning to school on Monday but won`t be and will miss yet more of their education. My son is more gutted because his lack of taste and smell means he won`t enjoy his usual nightly dram of single malt.

My son and his whole family are all ill with coronavirus. His wife is really ill with it and has every single symptom going, he`s totally lost his sense of taste and smell and has the cough, my oldest grand daughter who`se 14 has symptoms but not too badly and my youngest grand daughter who`se 12 has no symptoms at all. They have all been tested and all are positive. That`s going to be 2 parents who won`t be in work for 2 weeks and 2 children who should be returning to school on Monday but won`t be and will miss yet more of their education. My son is more gutted because his lack of taste and smell means he won`t enjoy his usual nightly dram of single malt.
You must be worried for them, V. I hope they turn the corner and get better soon.

Wishing all of them a full recovery.

Thanks all. Hopefully they will all be well soon and hopefully myself and hubby won`t fall victim to it. My son was here last Friday but I`m thinking he may not have been positive back then, he certainly had no symptoms and seemed fit as a fiddle. His wife was the first to become ill on Monday, he fell ill yesterday, as did the oldest girl.

I strongly believe this virus was around before last Christmas - before it became publicly known about. Around the end of November I suddenly became aware of taking more sugar in my tea, as I couldn't taste it (one of my vices), and around the same time my smell became non existent. It didn't worry me unduly because I'd just started a new medication and assumed it was that. Then it became a 'symptom' a few weeks into lockdown during March, and to be honest, I still haven't got full taste or smell back again nearly 12 months later, so I believe there is so much we are not being told about with this Covid.

Sorry to hear that. That's ****** awful.

Just seen this V love, what a worrying time for you, hope they’re all back to good health really soon, what a horrible time we’re living in..........thinking of you 🙏❤️ xxx

My sister had it mildly but her daughter was ill for several months with a cough that was very bad and would not go away ...she worked In a takeaway place. The manager was so ill and had to go to hospital the shop was closed down because so many staff had caught the virus much less the poor customers. They have all recovered fully so don't worry yourself even more hun x

Latest posts

Back