Cuisinart Ice Cream Station PoD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
I soooo want one of these as they look brilliant and make ice-cream just like the whirly ones you get from ice-cream vans. Even has a dispenser for the toppings too!
But I won't....
Darn.
:thinking2:

idw ice cream maker

the ice cream maker has a RRP OF £100.00 on CUISINART own site and £99.00 at JOHN LEWIS , where is the £189.00 from ??

Even easier just to buy from a shop. I had an ice cream maker, by the time I'd carried out all the instructions, I was getting browned off completely. It ended up in a cupboard, then got thrown out when we moved house. Sorry if this is not what you were looking for.

Luckily we have a ice cream van that comes round , and it only sells there home made traditional ice cream, yummy

Luckily we have a ice cream van that comes round , and it only sells there home made traditional ice cream, yummy

So have we but I don't think he really wants to sell any :confused:......the only person that has ever made it in time to the van is the person he stops outside, then he's gone, as fast as he came :emo:

I watched the presentation of this but never heard approx how many ice cream cones it would fill at a time.

Latest posts

Back