Been looking at the website.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
.......& watching a few of the auctions (which seem to run as a very simplistic Dutch Auction?) & seen some pretty things, also today seen some 'Hot Offers' - can you just buy these then or what? Some of the prices do seem awfully low, is there something else you have to do to get them? :confused2:

.......& watching a few of the auctions (which seem to run as a very simplistic Dutch Auction?) & seen some pretty things, also today seen some 'Hot Offers' - can you just buy these then or what? Some of the prices do seem awfully low, is there something else you have to do to get them? :confused2:

no gimmicks KWC...good company with great CS :up2:

Thanks MrsJ - the DDs are quite 'into' jewellery now, an expensive interest for lowly students but they both hate high street tat so I thought this might be an opportunity for them to pick up a few nice & bit more unusual earrings etc., & ideally something all their friends haven't got! :flower:
(Have registered anyway, so we will see what takes their fancy! lol)

i have some silver rings and necklace from a while back and love em all....you can get stuff over the weekend and bundle them into one delivery price too.

Hi Kitten and welcome to rocks (I am just a lover of this channel, and have bought loads and loads of things from them).

When the programme starts at 12 you can always go into the 'chat' and ask
the presenter (not sure who it is today) to explain how the system works. They will be quite happy to do that, I'm sure, because there are lots of 'new people' every day, and it will enlighten them as well.

Have fun xx

Hi Kitten,

Welcome to Rocks TV! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask either on here or email us directly - [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to help. We also have a Live Help function where you can 'speak' directly with our Help Team.

I hope you enjoy watching and any purchases that you make.

Hi Kitten and welcome to rocks (I am just a lover of this channel, and have bought loads and loads of things from them).

When the programme starts at 12 you can always go into the 'chat' and ask
the presenter (not sure who it is today) to explain how the system works. They will be quite happy to do that, I'm sure, because there are lots of 'new people' every day, and it will enlighten them as well.

Have fun xx

It's the lovely Alan this afternoon and he'll be more than happy to explain anything to you.

Thanks Dingbat & KatherineStass - good to know there are quite a few options if one needs a bit of help! Generally, I try & avoid Live Help/Chat functions (unless I'm in a totally GMFU situation & am desperate! lol) as I have very poor eyesight & find the IM very stressful! :sweat::grin:

I've bought a couple of cute little rings for my daughter Kitten and she loves them. They have to be resized, but it's only a tenner through Rocks' jewellers. I'm sure you'll see loads of things for your DDs.

I've bought a couple of cute little rings for my daughter Kitten and she loves them. They have to be resized, but it's only a tenner through Rocks' jewellers. I'm sure you'll see loads of things for your DDs.

Size 'N' doesn't go on any of my fingers at all (I'm either side of it depending on the finger!) but I think the DDs are each an 'N' somewhere between them, so they'll probably be OK! lol

They both like rings, one likes earrings & the other loves necklaces, so hopefully there'll be stuff to suit both of them! :flower:
Might even see something I like for a change......! lol

Size 'N' doesn't go on any of my fingers at all (I'm either side of it depending on the finger!) but I think the DDs are each an 'N' somewhere between them, so they'll probably be OK! lol

They both like rings, one likes earrings & the other loves necklaces, so hopefully there'll be stuff to suit both of them! :flower:
Might even see something I like for a change......! lol

I have bought loads .... far too much really! :giggle:

A lot of the new rings come in a range of sizes so there's bound to be something you like that'll fit one of your fingers. :nod:

I'm a size i and all the rings I've bought have gone to Regency for resizing and I've been delighted with them when they've come back ... some had to be sized down from a p.

I've bought lots of pretty necklaces at pocket money prices. I also got blue, black, and white diamond stud earrings for a price I'm almost certain I couldn't have got anywhere else.

If you do see something you like on CR it's always better to put in an auction request for it on RocksTV because you will get it for less.

And, finally, the CS is second to none! Any questions or problems and there's always someone there to help you.

Thanks MrsJ - the DDs are quite 'into' jewellery now, an expensive interest for lowly students but they both hate high street tat so I thought this might be an opportunity for them to pick up a few nice & bit more unusual earrings etc., & ideally something all their friends haven't got! :flower:
(Have registered anyway, so we will see what takes their fancy! lol)

KWC...if you register/order & recommend a 'friend' or 'friends' who then also registers/orders (they MUST give your user name as their 'source') ..you get a £5 credit on YOUR account, & THEY get a free peice of bling with their first order. I'm not entirely sure if you get the £5 when they register, or when they order. I'm sure the wonderful Katherine will explain it better than I can!

and no...I dont work for Rocks....I'm just another happy customer!

Beware KWC, the site is very addictive. I've bought loads from them for my two daughters and also the odd thing for myself (ahem:54:) and have been really pleased with most of them. If you don't like something or it doesn't suit you, you can send it back within 30 days and I must say that their CS is unrivalled. I'm sure you'll love it, but your bank account definitely will not!!

KWC...if you register/order & recommend a 'friend' or 'friends' who then also registers/orders (they MUST give your user name as their 'source') ..you get a £5 credit on YOUR account, & THEY get a free peice of bling with their first order. I'm not entirely sure if you get the £5 when they register, or when they order. I'm sure the wonderful Katherine will explain it better than I can!

and no...I dont work for Rocks....I'm just another happy customer!

If they enter your user name when they register, you will get a £5 credit plus a free gift as well as the new customer receiving a free pendant. This only occurs when they place their first order.

KWC DONT DO IT
once you have your first order you'll be hooked and forever skint lol
we know cause we're rocks customers and no one told us its an addiction.
walk away while you still can otherwise its a case of told you so
We all love rocks and we love the lovely Katherine and the rest of the cs team they are the best ever.and not forgetting the presenters and crew all great.

Thamk you all for your helpful replies, much appreciated! :up2:

KWC DONT DO IT
once you have your first order you'll be hooked and forever skint lol
we know cause we're rocks customers and no one told us its an addiction.
walk away while you still can otherwise its a case of told you so
We all love rocks and we love the lovely Katherine and the rest of the cs team they are the best ever.and not forgetting the presenters and crew all great.

Ah, a moot point Milly - sadly I'm already fairly hopelessly addicted to e*** (& other shopping channels to a degree!), so just transferring some of the addiction elsewhere! Tbh, this'll probably work out cheaper as less categories than e***, see, so less things to 'watch' & then 'buy'? lol

Anyway, the DDs will be forking out for some of their own stuff, 'bout time they learnt to save & budget for what they want! :nod:
(Just hope they don't have too many 'green' gems, got a thing about green so could be tempted myself......!) :giggle:

Great company, fab prices, lovely people and customer service par excellence! And fun too...it can be a real laugh in the live chat box! Come on in, the water's lovely! :wink2:

It's a great place Kitten, been there since day 1, but having to F.A.R.T there as well ATM. Jewellery box full to overflowing!

It's a great place Kitten, been there since day 1, but having to F.A.R.T there as well ATM. Jewellery box full to overflowing!

Dangnabbit, thought it was going to be a 'FART free zone'.......! lol
(Voluntary FARTING though, not enforced by the FARTS........? *she said hopefully*) :giggle:

Still trying to work out the p&p thing........so you only pay one charge over Fri/Sat/Sun but you also have 10 days to check out items in basket.....? Eh?
Do you pay p&p on each item then normally, you don't do you, so what's the point of the weekend thingy?
Gawd, I'm thick for a smart person! lol)

Does the '10 days to pay' (or was it less?) count for both auction & bought outright items then - don't want to make any boo-boos on my first few attempts! :sweat:
(I looked in Chat but can't see well enough to keep up as I can't focus quick enough, as I suspected, which is a bit of a nuisance but can't be helped....!) :sad:

Latest posts

Back