Flexi-bar does it work

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

Tyson

Guest Shopper
I am really intrigued by this keep fit wand being Flexi Bar.

Has anyone used this and does it work?

I am really intrigued by this keep fit wand being Flexi Bar.

Has anyone used this and does it work?

If it worked, then IW wouldn't get the same presenters who do the Flexi Bar to flog the vibrating thing as well as every other piece of exercise equipment they do.

Nor would they need to sell flab-hiding slinky clothing or "body sculpting" 21st Century undies :cheeky:

I wouldn't risk it - I reckon I'd smash all my ornaments and down the chandelier in seconds! It looks lethal and either you'd need a pretty big room, or do it outside so all the neighbours can have a good laugh :grin:

I'll stick to using weights and doing sit ups. It seems the Flexi bar is just a gimmick?

I use a powerblade which is the original product this is based on. It's excellent actually but as with everything only if you use it.

I use a powerblade which is the original product this is based on. It's excellent actually but as with everything only if you use it.

Thank you Vampyre. Do you think the Flexi Bar would work just as well as the powerblade? If you don't mind me asking, how often do you use the powerblade and how long would it be to see results? I am after some more information before I take the plunge because sometimes the speil from the Flexi Bar website and IW makes it sound to good to be true!

Well I am going to try it again Tyson. I was going great guns and it was helping strengthen my muscles but since being ill a couple of years ago my left arm (well whole left side) is very weak and when I use the pb it hurts my elbow badly but the right side is fine. I like that it doesn't take forever and is easy to just use for a few minutes. Perhaps the MBG might be useful as I think you either love or hate this particular form of exercise.

Well I am going to try it again Tyson. I was going great guns and it was helping strengthen my muscles but since being ill a couple of years ago my left arm (well whole left side) is very weak and when I use the pb it hurts my elbow badly but the right side is fine. I like that it doesn't take forever and is easy to just use for a few minutes. Perhaps the MBG might be useful as I think you either love or hate this particular form of exercise.

I am sorry to hear that you have been unwell and have a weakness on your left side.

I have decided to take the plunge and try it.

Thank you so much x

The videos on the body blade site are quite good. I use the cxt model and hope my wonky elbow will be a bit better this time around.
Best of luck with your purchase Tyson and do let us know how you get on.

Latest posts

Back