Pre-bidding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
I've just had a peep at Rocks' schedule (somebody has to ;)) and I see we can now pre-bid on all the items in today's catalogue.

Thanks again to Steve and the crew.

Another great development!

It would be good, however, to be able to amend or cancel pre-bids before the auction starts. Doesn't look like this is possible at the moment.

like the pre bid but unfortunatley the item I prebid on was the pearl necklace that was pulled because they didnt have it in the studio , rather disapointing

I prebid but nowt seems to have happened to the item

Same here mr jones. I prebid on an item that was due on in the 2pm hour as I knew I would be out. Have come back and it is not in my basket and when I look at the catalogue it says I have prebid but no details as to what happened with the item. :confused:

Same here mr jones. I prebid on an item that was due on in the 2pm hour as I knew I would be out. Have come back and it is not in my basket and when I look at the catalogue it says I have prebid but no details as to what happened with the item. :confused:

Guess we were too low but it would be nice to know what has been auctioned and what still hasn't gone

Hi everyone,

Sazza, I've checked the item in the 2pm hour and unfortunately it closed just above your pre-bid, so you didn't get one.

We'll have a look to see if we can make it so that you can see what happened to the item.

Kind regards

John

Hi everyone,

Sazza, I've checked the item in the 2pm hour and unfortunately it closed just above your pre-bid, so you didn't get one.

We'll have a look to see if we can make it so that you can see what happened to the item.

Kind regards

John

Thanks for that John, it would be a good idea if you can have it so that people who have prebid can view what the item went for. Thanks again :)

I think pre bidding is going to be hit and miss as most items are now going in plunge lock ins and pre bids are not valid for this if I heard this correct!!!

Latest posts

Back