Anthony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
He has just announced that his last day on QVC will be 13 Jan. He is off to work in the Caribbean. :heartbroke:

i shall miss anthony he is one of the more real presenters on qvc. i am sure he will enjoy his ew job in the sunny laid back caribs.

good luck anthony.:sun:

Good luck to him, I'll miss him for his relative normality and cheeky sense of humour! Best wishes Ant!

Leaving to be a personal shopper on board a cruise ship.

Will be sorry to see him leave.

Good luck Anthony, could you please take Craig with you.

and push him overboard in the middle of the sea :devil:

I will be sorry to see Anthony go I enjoy his presentations good luck to him

Good luck Anthony, could you please take Craig with you.

I think that comment is rather cruel. What has Anthony done to deserve this?

Seriously though Anthony is one of my fave presenters and I will be sad to see him go. I spoke to him at Dawn Bibby's shop a few years ago and he seemed like a genuinely nice bloke.

Have a great time Ant!

Also told Claire when she asked about staying with him he would only have a small cabin.

She'd have to hang her head out of a porthole then: there wouldn't be enough room for her, her voice AND her hair.

:clapping:

how odd? it seems a strange choice for him. just think of all the demanding customers he could have -at least as a presenter he is removed from that. and he will have targets etc. good luck to him though...

how odd? it seems a strange choice for him. just think of all the demanding customers he could have -at least as a presenter he is removed from that. and he will have targets etc. good luck to him though...

I agree it is a strange career choice, I have had friends who worked on cruise ships and it may sound glamourous but is very hard work - long hours, cramped/shared accommodation, demanding (complaining!) customers etc. All have them have given it up now as say it is very much a young person's job & by young I mean 20's.

But I suppose he may have been offered a more senior role as a sort of minor on-board celeb??

And if it is what he wants to do then all the very best to him, have never seen much of him on QVC as he doesn't present shows I'm interested in and is mainly on in the day time, but he seems like a genuinely nice bloke.

I agree it is a strange career choice, I have had friends who worked on cruise ships and it may sound glamourous but is very hard work - long hours, cramped/shared accommodation, demanding (complaining!) customers etc. All have them have given it up now as say it is very much a young person's job & by young I mean 20's.

But I suppose he may have been offered a more senior role as a sort of minor on-board celeb??

I've got a feeling he has worked on a cruise ship before (does anyone else know for sure?) in which case he will know what he's letting himself in for.

****** shame as apart from Jules he's the most 'normal' and watchable bloke on there imho. His new job does sound a bit strange but there's probably more to it than flogging overpriced jewellery to the over 60s cruising brigade. It will be QVC's loss but wishing you Good Luck Ant and have a good life. :glass:
mysmilie_55.gif

sounds more like a working holiday to me. he runs a couple of businesses doesnt he, apart from the QVC job, so maybe he's decided on doing something that's a bit less high profile and live the high life for a bit. dont blame him.

mark my words - he'll be back :O)

Latest posts

Back