Anthony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not saying much I know, but I thought he was the best of the male presenters - and pretty easy on the eye too :talking: The job doesn't sound much - perhaps he's hoping to meet some rich old bint - young(ish) available straight guys must be at a premium on cruise ships.

He's worked on the Disney Cruise ship in the past.
Hasn't it been said it's his dream to have a career change to be a cruise ships captain.

Hasn't it been said it's his dream to have a career change to be a cruise ships captain.

Well, the Love Boat mark II, he has the same stature as Ricardo Montalban. Someone mentioned taking CR with him too !!! ................

I thought he was looking to work on smaller luxury yachts, didn't somebody post a link on here?

Anyone know what boat? I may have to change my travel plans for this year...au revoir Gt Yarmouth.

Have fun Mr Heywood and thank you.

Please Stay!

Nooooo Anthony you can't go! I like his sense of humour and he's good at having a laugh, unlike some presenters are so serious at trying to sell products!

Good luck though Anthony:ninja:

By the sounds of it, it looks like he's going to be one of the annoying shopping guides selling 'shops ashore' like Diamonds International etc etc rather than working in the shops onboard. One of the nicer jobs I suspect, he'll be well suited to the spiel side of things & I'm sure the Americans will just adore his accent! lol

****** shame as apart from Jules he's the most 'normal' and watchable bloke on there imho. His new job does sound a bit strange but there's probably more to it than flogging overpriced jewellery to the over 60s cruising brigade. It will be QVC's loss but wishing you Good Luck Ant and have a good life. :glass:
mysmilie_55.gif

Pinkpussycat i'm well over 60:hi: Happy new year.

Not saying much I know, but I thought he was the best of the male presenters - and pretty easy on the eye too :talking: The job doesn't sound much - perhaps he's hoping to meet some rich old bint - young(ish) available straight guys must be at a premium on cruise ships.

He is more likely to go for a rich male passenger - didn't you realise he was that way inclined???????????????

It is so obvious. :grin:

Anthony a very nice boy,must be big bucks in this new job to earn more than he does now, he does at least two jobs now he can't do them when he is at sea.

Having been on (for my sins) 18 cruises, mainly to the Caribbean, I wouldn't have said a personal shopper is much of a job. Would have thought that even being on qvc was a far better career - financially and prospect wise. That said sun, sun, sun - can't blame the guy :glass:

He is more likely to go for a rich male passenger - didn't you realise he was that way inclined???????????????

It is so obvious. :grin:

I disagree! I don't think he is. I think he sees himself as a bit of a 'ladies man', but a lot of women don't get him. He has a very dry sense of humour, very oftens reminds me of Alan Partridge (comic genius!!) I think the real Anthony is quite shy too. I'd get him :wink::giggle: I get that feeling with Julian too. But lets face it, there is more to life than having a woman. At least he is enjoying his life. It's obviously not a financial/career move. I think it's admirable that he is pleasing himself. I wish I could have a new career but I am used to earning my salary now and am too settled/scared/selfish to give it up. Good on you Anthony, I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Wow, just think of the photographic opportunities! He is a lucky guy :happy:

Oh Ant. I will really miss you. You are fun to watch and good looking, QVC will be a much duller place without your sparkle.

I thought I read somewhere, when it was first rumoured late last year, that Anthony was going to train for a yatch captains lisence and sail private yatchs around the carribean.

That's a shame, he's my favourite presenter. Wonder if they'll get a replacement presenter or just carry on with the existing ones?

Good luck Anthony! :glass:

Latest posts

Back