Lulu Guinness TSV 16/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I absolutely love that Eva bag, very much my style as I love classy retro clothing, feels a lot of money for the size of bag though. Ahhhh if only I had deeper pockets!

My son bought me the Eva recently, its gorgeous!I have the burgundy one, it's very classy. It's small compared to some of the others, but it really is stunning.

My son bought me the Eva recently, its gorgeous!I have the burgundy one, it's very classy. It's small compared to some of the others, but it really is stunning.

Oh lucky you! I'm very jealous! How much are you able to fit in it? Hard to judge size on the net.
Hoping I might get treated to it for my 30th at the end of the year (or do I mean my 21st...?:mysmilie_17: )

Oh lucky you! I'm very jealous! How much are you able to fit in it? Hard to judge size on the net.
Hoping I might get treated to it for my 30th at the end of the year (Sorry I mean my 21st!.. :mysmilie_50: )

LOL well for my 40th (Also my 21th) last year I got a lulu guinness bag and purse and umbrella, so you should get it!!
you get quite a bit in the eva, a purse, keys, iphone, my lip lift and i can get one of those flat pack bags from the camouflage company in there ( http://www.qvcuk.com/The-Camouflage....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-802493 )

now i'm switching Q off as i LOVE the bag on there at the moment but its £420 :mysmilie_13:

I too had to turn over else I'd have had to look into remortgaging the house :mysmilie_13:

Oh MinxyKitten that bag is divine! One would think its the sort of pattern she'll only produce for one season, so may be a possible item in her next sale.

Oh MinxyKitten that bag is divine! One would think its the sort of pattern she'll only produce for one season, so may be a possible item in her next sale.

Isn't it?! Ooh but it's such a risk to wait for the sale, I couldn't do it! I agree though, it's definitely a seasonal piece. Just showed hubby and he said to go for the black. I shouldn't buy any really. Am so bad! !

it was me, thank you - but start running haha, because naturally i've had to order it!:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_481:

Oh wow!!! Lucky you! I do love it, I really do. But am thinking do I spend £400 on the safe option or the frivolous option? ! Please update when Daphne has arrived. How exciting!

Isn't it?! Ooh but it's such a risk to wait for the sale, I couldn't do it! I agree though, it's definitely a seasonal piece. Just showed hubby and he said to go for the black. I shouldn't buy any really. Am so bad! !

i love all 4 colour choices, but the print is the one i loved in the youtube video and have been pining over ever since... i shouldn't have but i had to!!

i love all 4 colour choices, but the print is the one i loved in the youtube video and have been pining over ever since... i shouldn't have but i had to!!

Love it! Easy decision made, I envy you!

Used my black Amelia today and really enjoyed it. Probably don't need another black Lulu....haha. Will keep looking at it and keep thinking!

Love it! Easy decision made, I envy you!

Used my black Amelia today and really enjoyed it. Probably don't need another black Lulu....haha. Will keep looking at it and keep thinking!

I'll let you know what i think of it when it arrives... it is the most expensive LG bag I've ever purchased, i must be nuts!

I had an email this morning promoting LG work bags. Top picture - the print Daphne! ! Argh.

I fancied a Ted Baker coat and a Radley sort of briefcase, but more feminine (beautiful red) yesterday whilst out shopping. I was thinking last night, I could get them both for the price of the Daphne. However, this has not stopped me lusting and I am still on the verge.....ha ha!

25% off until tonight with the code lulu25. Just ordered black Daphne! ! Wooh! Am selling my brand new black nylon Suzy, with the black patent corners, handles and strap if anyone is interested. PM me :)
117666.jpg

Ooh, great customer service from LG again. Order being delivered tomorrow - well impressed! CallMeQ - are you in love with your Daphne?!

Ooh, great customer service from LG again. Order being delivered tomorrow - well impressed! CallMeQ - are you in love with your Daphne?!

I am!! Sorry I know I said I'd post when it arrived but i've had some sad news recently so I got distracted!!

I love daphne, she's gorgeous - I used her today for work and am the envy of everyone now!!! I'll admit I'm very tempted to use the 25% off to get the matching wallet.

Latest posts

Back