is this the naffest naff thing ever?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Er, I am going to buck the trend here. I like Kinkade's stuff, and have a few of his prints in my house, as well as books of his stuff. And yes, I am an ex-postman, lol. Each to his/her own though :tongue2:

Last edited:
That is just nasty! I think the paintings are spooky and the sort of thing you'd see on the wall of the crematorium, can't see why anybody would want to put that sort of thing up in their home. OOOOH sorry ICR, just noticed your post!!!

Well, naturally it's for your grandchildren going off to university next month. When plugged in, it will be at exactly the right height for the student waking on the floor surrounded by vodka bottles, and will remind him of Home, and how disappointed Grandma would be to see him in this state. Thereafter, he will shape up and start going to lectures. :emo:

I think it's a great idea, in fact I am going to attach Thomas Kinkade prints to the gas meter in the garage and the toilet cistern, and then I am going to go to Dragon's Den with a wall mounted can opener with Thomas Kinkade picture frame so you have something nice to look at while you're opening the tin - but the twist will be that turning the handle will create enough power to illuminate the picture! I'm rich!!

That's the funnies thing ever, how on earth did you find that Mrs J!:flower:

I would love to see them flog it on TV:tongue2: There's a video presentation - off to watch it:hi: Blimey Jill Franks saying what a good idea they are!

Blimey it's £13.18!!!

You didn't say there were six choices of picture - how would you choose, well some have cos some choices are not in stock - meaning someone has bought this LOL, three are on waitlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Create an inviting ambience in your home with this nightlight. Each one depicts one of Thomas Kinkade's pictures surrounded by a miniature frame. Choose from: Quiet Evening with a country cottage in an autumnal scene; Peaceful Retreat with a log cabin in a mountain forest; Garden of Prayer with a spring garden near a river; Valley of Peace with a cottage in an autumn valley; Cobblestone Bridge with an image of cottages nestled near a river and a bridge; and Moonlight Cottage with a thatched cottage in a forest highlighted with greens and purples"

Last edited:
I especially liked the bit in the article that quoted Thomas Kincaid saying "This one's for you, Walt!" as he peed on a Mickey Mouse statue at the Disneyland resort hotel he was in.
Way to go Tom :)

maybe it's for the creeping dead as they crawl along the ground to phone in to talk to Mr Sneaky.

It really is a piece of crap.

maybe it's for the creeping dead as they crawl along the ground to phone in to talk to Mr Sneaky.

It really is a piece of crap.

I truly couldn't express my feelings better than MajorDalby has...........except to add it's the even cra**ier than the cra**est cr*p thing and I'm astounded that anyone would buy it.
Any of the presenters that can big that up need a medal.......:confused2::confused2:

I truly couldn't express my feelings better than MajorDalby has...........except to add it's the even cra**ier than the cra**est cr*p thing and I'm astounded that anyone would buy it.
Any of the presenters that can big that up need a medal.......:confused2::confused2:

It would be tacky enough if it was just a small picture with battery in the back to make it light up, but not only is this tacky, it is utterly bizzare! Plug in nightlights are ok for a child's bedroom, but can anyone imagine a kiddie waking up to that?! nightlights aren't supposed to induce nightfrights....and that would scare the living cr*p out of me, so what it would do to a five year old doesn't bear thinking about!...and as someone else rightly pointed out, most plug sockets are at skirting board level, and the only thing I would think would hang a picture there is a mouse in a cartoon, and tbh I think they'd have more taste!

Can anyone find anything more tacky?....I seriously doubt it!

I caught a milli -second of Jill Franks presnting a musical trinket box in this range yesterday.....ooops!!!! she quietly said, as she broken the china lid! LOL!

Or glasses::cheeky:

It would be tacky enough if it was just a small picture with battery in the back to make it light up, but not only is this tacky, it is utterly bizzare! Plug in nightlights are ok for a child's bedroom, but can anyone imagine a kiddie waking up to that?! nightlights aren't supposed to induce nightfrights....and that would scare the living cr*p out of me, so what it would do to a five year old doesn't bear thinking about!...and as someone else rightly pointed out, most plug sockets are at skirting board level, and the only thing I would think would hang a picture there is a mouse in a cartoon, and tbh I think they'd have more taste!

Can anyone find anything more tacky?....I seriously doubt it!

A challenge!!!! Come on folks, let's see what we can do!:grin:

Just had a look at the nightlight and the six options. I have a 10" x 8" framed copies of them all on my walls. I do find them attractive. Only one 'The Good Shepherd' was bought from QVC though. It was the first Kinkade I ever bought, and I still love it !

Latest posts

Back