is this the naffest naff thing ever?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg

Thomas Kinkade Nightlight with Miniature Picture Frame :bosseyed:

it would make an ideal gift for the teacher, postman, baby sitter, teamed up with a little white table it would be superb for a woman of age

I thought the painter of shyte/ abusive perv was consigned to history, this has quite upset me. There was some kind of Christmas creation of his nearly as naff as this but this one wins imo.

I thought the painter of shyte/ abusive perv was consigned to history, this has quite upset me. There was some kind of Christmas creation of his nearly as naff as this but this one wins imo.

Is he a Bad Man then? :eek:

According to some of his former staff he was a very unpleasant man. I could forgive a lot if the "artwork" didn't upset my tummy.

It has to be well up there in the "worst" product catagory !, seeind as you plug it it, and most sockets are just off the skirting board who on earth is going to see it ???, poor Rover or Kitty is going to be traumatised :flower:

I wonder why they've dragged this brand back up?

Seems they are looking to ressurect some past brands with black hills coming back too...

it would make an ideal gift for the teacher, postman, baby sitter, teamed up with a little white table it would be superb for a woman of age

You've forgotten anyone going off to university, ideal for when you need to get up in the night for a wee after downing ten pints of lager at the pub.

Latest posts

Back