Elemis TSV 26/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone order the 205g Elemis Cleansing Balm? It sold out quite quickly and went to advanced orders, mine arrived today.
It came with two clothes but no spatula like the regular size did. I'm also trying to remember if there was a plastic cover inside the lid.
The cloths were wrapped in individual bags and inside the brown box. The cleansing balm tub was wrapped in bubble wrap...no box. It also looks like it's melted in the heat and a bit all over the shop in the tub and it's darker in colour than my last one.
I'd like to know if others were the same. Thanks
My 200 ml Moringa Balm was delivered also like that, wrapped in bubble wrap without an EH box.

By the way, just have seen at Amazon that there is a salon size of the Elemis balm containing 240 g. That tub is huge!

So if I have a combination skin (I use the lavender toner & lime blossom cleanser), should I be sticking with the original marine cream? Thanks.

The British Beauty Blogger has the TSV up, full details and says its £55. Not sure if that includes the shipping or not?

I bet it's without shipping. AND it's going to be on Easy Pay.

I like the bag, by the way. Looks nicer than the Liz Earle one in the upcoming TSV.

And the more I think about it, the more I am going to order Elemis for the first time ever.:)

Thanks! Acutally, I didn't like the Superskin Concentrate too much and I am happy it is empty.:) Normally, when using an oil, I use it as a serum under my moisturiser, or I mix it with my moisturiser in my hands and put the mix onto my skin or I use the oil on its own.:) The oils I currently have are the AD one, one from Boots No.7 and I would like to try the PAI one with Rosehip.

Anyway, first of all I have to decide on the Elemis moisturiser.:) We'll see where that leads to.

I think I'll take the ultra rich moisturizer. According to the Elemis Homepage, this version is for normal to dry skin whereas the regular Marine Cream is for normal to combination skin.

My 200 ml Moringa Balm was delivered also like that, wrapped in bubble wrap without an EH box.

By the way, just have seen at Amazon that there is a salon size of the Elemis balm containing 240 g. That tub is huge!

And mine - a third of it had leaked into the bubble wrap so I had to return it. I insisted that they picked it up, even though it was under the specified weight as I don't have time to travel to one of the few post offices left. They agreed to do so on the understanding that it was an exception and on this occasion only. I advised that they needed to ensure quality products that were as stated otherwise, they'd be picking them up from me! I'm still waiting for a refund and this is the first time in about five years that I've returned anything (the last time was an damaged Elemis product too) and I'm not impressed with their customer care which seems to have gone from bad to worse over the years.

Thanks for the tip about amazon!

Concerning the TSV, I changed my mind. I asked the Elemis customer service about the cream and they recommended the original version for my skin type (which is sensitive and dry, but dehydrated). So I'll go for that one then.:)

Concerning the TSV, I changed my mind. I asked the Elemis customer service about the cream and they recommended the original version for my skin type (which is sensitive and dry, but dehydrated). So I'll go for that one then.:)

Be interested to see how you get on with this. Elemis did very well with PCMC for several years with only the lighter formulation.

Strangely when it first hit the counters I went along to my local Debenhams' Elemis. I know the manager and she told me it was too rich for me, and I was in my mid fifties really expecting it to be for me. i have normal/dry with mild rosacea.

Customer service told me that the ultra-rich is for dry skin with symptoms such as visible dry patches or flaking. If the original version is also a relatively rich cream, fine for me. I am really looking forward to the TSV, it is my first time ordering Elemis.:)

Strangely when it first hit the counters I went along to my local Debenhams' Elemis. I know the manager and she told me it was too rich for me, and I was in my mid fifties really expecting it to be for me. i have normal/dry with mild rosacea.

And did you try the original cream?

O.k. then: Didn't Autumn post the video before, when it went online in June? ;-)

Latest posts

Back