Tarte TSV 15/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Heads up. Leigh has a demo on her Facebook page(sorry if you are not on Facebook links etc will not work), she did a live application.

Now she has said they will be launching early on Friday(so Friday Night Beauty is my quest), no idea if its on easy pay just its under £40 and costing less than buy the Rainforest foundation and brush on their own. The lipstick is a nude pink shade, the eyeliner is black.

Oh the item number is: 216656

Heads up. Leigh has a demo on her Facebook page(sorry if you are not on Facebook links etc will not work), she did a live application.

Now she has said they will be launching early on Friday(so Friday Night Beauty is my quest), no idea if its on easy pay just its under £40 and costing less than buy the Rainforest foundation and brush on their own. The lipstick is a nude pink shade, the eyeliner is black.

Thank you, Donna. If it helps, I managed to get on and I am not logged onto Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Leigh-tarte-for-QVC-537859812984930/?ref=nf

its meant to be launching thursday as ive seen someone say that there is going to be an early bird link on thursday

I've just watched the video, and oh no, I really want it now. Lovely nude lipstick, the palette is lovely if a little same, love the eyeliner and the foundation and brush look gorgeous.

But, if I'm honest, I have not even made a dent in the three Tarte palettes I already own. I do find the shadows and blush last ages on the skin so not as much need for touch ups.

I'm back on buying it too :)
The lipstick looks a nice shade and the eyeliner is no longer the tightliner but instead the silk eyeliner that I love. I think I'll try the light neutral shade.

its meant to be launching thursday as ive seen someone say that there is going to be an early bird link on thursday

That is even better. I had to rewind and listen to Leigh twice and she said preview Friday. So must be released online but she doesn't arrive until Friday to do the demo on air.

Okay the ITEM NUMBER I GAVE IS WRONG Sorry but above Leigh's video demo it gives this and I thought it must be the item number but sorry its actually the last TVS number. :blush::blush::blush::doh:

This looks really nice. Can't see me resisting even though I too have palettes that are hardly touched. The lipstick looks just my colour for a change & I'm hoping the fair neutral has no yellow tinge.
In fact I'm not going to try to resist. My thinking is that many brands on Q used to do terrific TSVs that you never get now, like L'Occitane's ones with the huge body lotions, hand creams, foot creams plus shower gels, or have disappeared altogether, & Tarte might go the same way or get to be a lot more expensive.

I wear the light-medium shade in the 12 hour foundation, so I bought the light-medium in the RotS foundation also. However, the colours were totally different on my skin to each other. The RotS foundation was very orange in colour and did not look good. It was also very watery and lacked in coverage (even when I applied layer after layer). I didn't like the application tool (the dropper) either - it's too messy & fiddly. If I'd have gone darker to the medium I really think that would be too dark and lighter to the light might be fine in the winter but not in the spring/summer when I bought it.

Thanks for this, that's interesting that the colour was different in the RotS foundation to the 12 hour one. I've got the 12hr foundation in Fair Sand, and it washes me out (but think the yellow undertones might be the biggest problem), so was thinking I might go for the Fair / Light Neutral in this one. If the RotS comes out darker, though, perhaps I'd be better off sticking with the Fair Neutral? :mysmilie_506: Has anyone else got the Fair in both please? Foundation is always tricky to get right from QVC and then, if it's on auto delivery and you want the other bits in the kits, you're stuck with it for the remaining drops.

I often think it would be better if they didn't include the foundation in every drop of an auto delivery.
Best autos would be if they included different shades, or even items of the other bits, different brushes, perhaps a bag but not foundation every time as you end up with lots of the same to use up.

Thanks for this, that's interesting that the colour was different in the RotS foundation to the 12 hour one. I've got the 12hr foundation in Fair Sand, and it washes me out (but think the yellow undertones might be the biggest problem), so was thinking I might go for the Fair / Light Neutral in this one. If the RotS comes out darker, though, perhaps I'd be better off sticking with the Fair Neutral? :mysmilie_506: Has anyone else got the Fair in both please? Foundation is always tricky to get right from QVC and then, if it's on auto delivery and you want the other bits in the kits, you're stuck with it for the remaining drops.

People asking Leigh about shades. One woman asked if she used Light Sand in the foundation in the last TSV what to get this one. Leigh said just go for the Light Sand in this.

I was lucky to try the Fair Neutral in Rainsforest and it was a touch too pale on me, I used Light in the last TSV. So I am dithering between Fair/Light Neutral and Light Neutral was going towards the latter now think perhaps the former.

Donna I think anything with Sand is going to be yellowish! Thanks for your comments on the shades I'm struggling to pick the shade for me

Tarte Radiance from the Rainforest 6 Piece Cosmetics Collection & Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216656

This six-piece Radiance from the Rainforest cosmetics collection comprises Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation and a Double-Ended Complexion Brush, Coconut Oil Lipstick, Amazonian Clay six-shade Eyeshadow Palette and Blush, plus mascara, primer and Clay Silk Eye liner. All presented in a gold metallic cosmetics bag, this comprehensive make-up collection will transform both your day and evening looks in an instant.

A US phenomenon - a cult brand in the US, tarte cosmetics is only currently available in the UK at QVC, bringing you this amazing brand before anyone else.

Feel-good formulas - all tarte products are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulphate, synthetic fragrances and gluten, instead leaning towards natural, good-for-skin ingredients that give optimum performance.

Contains:

1 x Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation (SPF15) (30ml) - in a choice of Fair Neutral, Fair-Light Neutral, Light Neutral, Light-Medium Honey, Medium Honey, Medium-Tan Sand, Tan Sand, or Deep Honey. This luxurious, lightweight liquid foundation is designed to give full coverage while hydrating your skin, to leave your complexion looking radiant and flawless. Infused with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide and features an innovative pipette dispenser
1 x Amazon Clay Silk Eyeliner (0.2g) - in Black. This eyeliner glides on easily to deliver high-pigment, high-definition colour. The automatic pencil tip, built-in sharpener and smudger allow you to create a custom looks, from a smoky eye to a defined flick. Formulated with Amazonian clay
1 x Opening Act Lash Primer (5ml) - a base for mascara, designed to give dramatic volume and soft, silky lashes in one simple first prep
1 x Double-Ended Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (5ml) - in Black. Designed to lengthen, curl, volumise and condition, delivering evenly-coated pigment while helping to protect lashes,
1 x Coconut Oil Lipstick (3.5g) in Rosy Mauve - infused with coconut oil that glides over lips to deliver rich rosy-pink colour and shine
1 x Amazonian Clay Blush (5.6g) in Mystified - a long-wearing, supremely soft blush in a pink-mauve shade infused with Amazonian clay naturally baked by the sun
1 x Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow palette - comprising six velvety eyeshadow shades in Tide (pale pink), Sunset (taupe), Sandcastle (brown), Reflection (lavender shimmer), Horizon (pale plum) and Driftwood (dark plum) plus a blush
1 x Double-Ended Complexion Brush - for custom, all-over coverage; brush on your perfect level of radiant coverage with this 2-in-1 complexion-perfecting tool
1 x Gold metallic cosmetics bag

How to apply:
Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation (SPF15)

Dispense 2 - 3 drops of foundations directly onto the Double-Ended Complexion Brush and gently buff into your skin
Use the smaller, angled brush for areas such as under and around the eyes and nose
Use the flatter, wider brush for buffing over larger areas like your cheeks and forehead

Amazon Clay Silk Eyeliner:

Twist at the base to advance the automatic pencil tip before gliding along the upper and lower lash line
For a smokey eye, use the smudger immediately to blend

Opening Act Last Primer:

Apply primer before mascara, wedging the brush at the base of lashes and combing upward to the tip
Finish with two coats of lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara

Double-Ended Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara:

Wiggle the wand in a zig-zag motion from base to tip
For the perfect grand finale, finish with two coats

Coconut Oil Lipstick in Rosy Mauve:

Twist the base to propel the lipstick and apply to lips

Amazonian Clay Blush in Mystified:

Using a blush brush, fan over the apples of the cheeks, blending along the cheekbone

Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette:

Apply using your favourite eyeshadow brush or your fingertips

Keep the cosmetics coming
Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive two more deliveries of this collection, featuring more products and updated shades, every 90 days - at today's fantastic price

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan
First delivery contains:

1 x Brow Architect Brow Shaper, Liner and Definer (0.2ml Liner; 0.4ml Definer) - a 3-in-1 brow brush, pencil, and underscoring concealer that allows you to shape, line, and define your brows with one simple too
1 x Untamed Amazonian Clay Eye and Cheek Palette - a longwearing eyeshadow and blush palette for day-to-play looks
1 x Eyeshadow brush
1 x Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation (SPF15) (30ml)
1 x Amazon Clay Silk Eyeliner in Black-Brown (0.2g)
1 x Double-Ended Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara in black (5ml)
1 x Opening Act Last Primer (5ml)
1 x Coconut Oil Lipstick in Rosy Nude (3.5g)
1 x Cosmetics bag

Second delivery includes:

1 x LipSurgence Power Pigment Lipstick in Blissful (3g)
1 x Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in Park Ave Princess - 3-in-1 contouring palette with everything you need for a perfectly sculpted, slimmer appearance
2 x Timeless Beauty Blush Brush
1 x Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation (SPF15) (30ml)
1 x Amazon Clay Silk Eyeliner in Black (0.2g)
1 x Double-Ended Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara in black (5ml)
1 x Opening Act Last Primer (5ml)
1 x Cosmetics bag

I asked Leigh for advise on the foundation said and she suggested going with the light neutral based on what I told her (which is what I wrote on here).

I often think it would be better if they didn't include the foundation in every drop of an auto delivery.
Best autos would be if they included different shades, or even items of the other bits, different brushes, perhaps a bag but not foundation every time as you end up with lots of the same to use up.

I wouldn't like that, I only buy the TSVs with foundations I like or want to try.

Latest posts

Back