Tarte TSV 15/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

People asking Leigh about shades. One woman asked if she used Light Sand in the foundation in the last TSV what to get this one. Leigh said just go for the Light Sand in this.

I was lucky to try the Fair Neutral in Rainsforest and it was a touch too pale on me, I used Light in the last TSV. So I am dithering between Fair/Light Neutral and Light Neutral was going towards the latter now think perhaps the former.

Thanks, but I don't think there is a Light Sand option in this TSV. Don't think I'd go for that this time, as the Fair Sand didn't suit me in the 12hr foundation. That's a good idea to look on Facebook, though, might give me a bit more idea. Leigh is very good at responding to everyone. That's handy that you were able to try the RotS foundation, sounds like Fair / Light Neutral might be a good one for you, if the Fair Neutral was only slightly too pale.

Donna I think anything with Sand is going to be yellowish! Thanks for your comments on the shades I'm struggling to pick the shade for me

It's difficult, isn't it?! Had planned to order early, but I wouldn't mind a butcher's at the auto delivery kits, although I could always cancel out of that.

PS Doesn't seem to be offering the auto delivery option on the website at the moment.

Last edited:
Yes Light Sand is in the TSV its now Light/Medium Honey so becomes shade 4 instead of shade 2. Yes QVC really like to confuse.com us.

Its live now 39.98 plus £4.95 shipping. So £44.98 no easy pay. I had a major dither back and forth googles swatches of course all I get is the full collection released last year palette etc. Made a decision and went for Fair/Light Neutral in the end. Its easier to warm up foundation with blush etc and try to tone it down.

Yes Light Sand is in the TSV its now Light/Medium Honey so becomes shade 4 instead of shade 2. Yes QVC really like to confuse.com us.

Its live now 39.98 plus £4.95 shipping. So £44.98 no easy pay. I had a major dither back and forth googles swatches of course all I get is the full collection released last year palette etc. Made a decision and went for Fair/Light Neutral in the end. Its easier to warm up foundation with blush etc and try to tone it down.

There's no auto delivery showing though.

Auto Delivery will be a different item number. Last TSV the auto delivery version went live first the single drop was a totally different number, this time looks like single item number is up first. I am sure SCW will know it. Or simply there is no easy pay as QVC know it will sell?

Oh and Leigh now says if your were Light in last TSV go for Light Neutral this time.??????

Showing as Sold Out, but I want to wait and have a look at the foundations and the auto delivery. I hope they actually demo each shade, instead of just the most common one.

I use this foundation in the light sand so pretty annoyed its not listed in the TSV. A bit confused at Light/Medium Honey being the replacement as on the tarte website its described as light to medium skin with peach undertones.
Light Sand was for light skin with yellow undertones.

Think I need to wait for the launch & see the demos before ordering.

I use this foundation in the light sand so pretty annoyed its not listed in the TSV. A bit confused at Light/Medium Honey being the replacement as on the tarte website its described as light to medium skin with peach undertones.
Light Sand was for light skin with yellow undertones.

Think I need to wait for the launch & see the demos before ordering.

That shade is the first yellow based shade. But Leigh is now saying to go for Leigh Neutral if you got Light Sand before. Think here in the UK they have decided we need more neutral beige tones shades in the lighter colours.

I did go to the Tarte website, but the Fair/Light shades all look the same. I prefer to see real swatches which I just could not find online. I have taken a leap as I did try the Fair Neutral in this and know it was a little too light on me.

2 blush brushes in the 2nd AD delivery? Sounds a bit unlikely.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for this, but also unsure about shades. I got Medium Honey in the last TSV, the liquid clay foundation. When I swatch it on my cheek it looks too dark, but when applied and blended in it looks OK. I'm wondering whether to try Light/Medium Honey or if the ROTS foundation will be lighter in tone and less pigmented because it's more of a fluid texture.

Personally I think Leigh's foundation is too dark. She is so helpful though, if you send her a pic on Facebook she will recommend you a shade, it was she who told me to order Medium Honey last time.

Back up for sale ,just bought light/neutral thats what my daughter wanted she thinks great price for what you are getting.

Great to see the images of the ADs.

Thought the contour in the final one was supposed to be a palette though, not just a crayon. That one does not look as good value as the first two.

I'm trying to order it but keep on getting this message

Unfortunately, this item cannot be sent to the requested ship-to address. This may be due to a shipping restriction or lack of service at that address. Please enter an alternative ship-to address or remove the item from your basket. Contact our Customer Care team or QVC Live Help for further details.

Is this happening to anyone else?
x

Me too, but maybe this is because the Auto-Delivery Number 230217 only lists the subsequent drops, perhaps it doesn't include delivery of the first TSV? OR they're ironing out a few wrinkles (this is the QVC web team afterall!) and it'll start working later today! If I get too jittery about ordering I might ring CS. They don't have a good tack record when it comes to Tarte auto delivery!
Glad it's not just me...I thought I'd finally been black-listed!

Update: I just rang and ordered in person (not Qcut) and my Auto-Delivery order went thru (Fair Light Neutral) so maybe a minor glitch and they'll fix it soon I reckon.

I'm trying to order it but keep on getting this message

Unfortunately, this item cannot be sent to the requested ship-to address. This may be due to a shipping restriction or lack of service at that address. Please enter an alternative ship-to address or remove the item from your basket. Contact our Customer Care team or QVC Live Help for further details.

Is this happening to anyone else?
x

Yes, I'm getting the same message.
Was thinking it was just me & wondering what had suddenly gone wrong with my address

"Glad it's not just me...I thought I'd finally been black-listed!"

Me too! Or someone had hacked my account or email address.

They placed my order on 0800514131 with no problems so if you can't wait (impatient like me!) then jump to you phone!

They placed my order on 0800514131 with no problems so if you can't wait (impatient like me!) then jump to the phone!

I bet you never said that before you watched (too much) QVC?! :mysmilie_14:

Thanks Akimbo :) One more question though, do you think I should go for the light neutral or the fair light neutral like you have? I'm usually fairly light in bare minerals and tarte light sand in the last TSV was a good match although a tad too yellow.
x
Me too, but maybe this is because the Auto-Delivery Number 230217 only lists the subsequent drops, perhaps it doesn't include delivery of the first TSV? OR they're ironing out a few wrinkles (this is the QVC web team afterall!) and it'll start working later today! If I get too jittery about ordering I might ring CS. They don't have a good tack record when it comes to Tarte auto delivery!
Glad it's not just me...I thought I'd finally been black-listed!

Update: I just rang and ordered in person (not Qcut) and my Auto-Delivery order went thru (Fair Light Neutral) so maybe a minor glitch and they'll fix it soon I reckon.

Latest posts

Back