Molton Brown TSV 20/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I purchased the sweet and am also seriously toying with the idea of getting another as I love all the scents and you can't get the violet one anymore...will maybe wait until the day and see if it's still in stock then...

I got an email saying I could pre order and its on 2 EP
But when go to place order theres no mention of EP so going to phone them

Molton Brown 4 Piece Hand and Body Collection
Item Number: 235089
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.98
P&P £4.95

This sumptuous four-piece Hand and Body Collection from Molton Brown features a mix of Hand Wash, Body Wash, Bath & Shower Gel and Hand Cream, in the delectable fragrance combination of your choice. Whether you prefer citrus, floral or sweet scents, this beautifully fresh collection will be a real treat for the senses, and makes a fantastic gift for a loved one this festive season.

Don't miss these gems - each of the three options feature an indulgent treat. To try Molton Brown's wonderful, new to QVC Comice Pear & Wild Honey Hand Wash, opt for the Fresh and Sweet collection. If you're a fan of the Pettigree Dew Hand Wash, be sure to snap up the Fresh and Citrus collection; there's a limited amount made in the UK so don't miss your chance to stock up! For the bestselling Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Fine Liquid Hand Wash, choose the Fresh and Floral option.

Gorgeous gifting - with such a wide selection of sumptuous scents to choose from, there's bound to be a collection each of your loved ones will adore. Why not go for more than one? Then, you can split up each collection as you wish to offer a personalised gift they'll be thrilled with.

Fresh and Sweet collection contains:

1 x Comice Pear & Wild Honey Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - coming to you from London via Gloucestershire. Brings to mind an orchard of pear trees, ripe with plump fruit, rambling wildflowers scattered in the grass and the charming hum of honey bees
1 x Bursting Caju & Lime Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - feel as though you're jetting off to lively Brazil to discover the inspiration, ingredients and joyful little surprises behind this scent. Enjoy lively morning showers, radiant summer skin and a daytime cooling spritz
1 x Exquisite Vanilla & Violet Flower Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - coming to you from London via Somerset. Brings to mind glazed vanilla and violet cream eclairs, porcelain teacups, poised for the first delicate sip and the refinement of a garden picnic
1 x Coco & Sandalwood Replenishing Hand Cream (40ml) - coming to you from London via the Philippines. Brings to mind the milky white of freshly cut coconut, honey dripping from the spoon and the Gandang drum heard along the shore

Fresh and Floral collection contains:

1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - coming to you from London via Yorkshire. Brings to mind a crimson summer tart, freshly-picked roses, and bowls of sugar, spice and all things nice
1 x Grapeseed Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - designed to gently cleanse the feel of your skin, this luxurious gel utilises a blend of antioxidant-rich grapeseed, bergamot and rose to refresh and subtly fragrance from top to toe
1 x Bursting Caju & Lime Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
1 x Coco & Sandalwood Replenishing Hand Cream (40ml)

Fresh and Citrus contains:

1 x Pettigree Dew Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - a luxurious formula blended with delicate lily of the valley, aromatic vetiver and a sunny ray of lemon oil, plus extract of pettigree root
1 x Samphire Body Wash (300ml) - a revitalising wash blended with samphire extract, offering sea weed and deep oak moss aromas
1 x Bursting Caju & Lime Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
1 x Coco & Sandalwood Replenishing Hand Cream (40ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235089

I purchased the sweet and am also seriously toying with the idea of getting another as I love all the scents and you can't get the violet one anymore...will maybe wait until the day and see if it's still in stock then...

Me too! These are all new to me so I thought I would be adventurous. I am hoping the violet smells quite floral rather than just like an eclair! I don't particularly want to come out of the shower smelling like a cake. Still if I don't like it it will be converted to handwash.

Just ordered it and couldn't be bothered phoning up to get the easy pay. Anyone know if they charge/despatch the items before the day of going to air?

A wee bit of advice please, if anyone is aware if
Samphire Body Wash is a spice aroma/ smell ??
Thank you

it says on QVC

"a revitalising wash blended with samphire extract, offering sea weed and deep oak moss aromas"

& from the MB website

Top note: marine aromas.
Heart note: seaweed.
Base note: deep oak moss.

EXPLORE
London via The Atlantic
Crashing waves. The scent of the surf. Rock pools concealing hidden treasures.

Oceanic. Immersive. Reviving.

Fragrance family: WOODY

hope this helps

ahhh thank you SCW ... I get enough of seaweed when I get to the coast at weekends. I'll give it a miss and watch for offers tomorrow , day off so will be a PJ day & date with ironing board for me! :mysmilie_59:

A wee bit of advice please, if anyone is aware if
Samphire Body Wash is a spice aroma/ smell ??
Thank you

Still Game, in my personal opinion, I found Samphire to be a very wishy washy, generic ozone smell - the new Coastal Cypress smell is much nicer, although not as sweet

Was tempted for a minute but got a big stash and prefer the older options like gingerlilly,black pepper and ylang-ylang not tempted by these new wishy washy options.

there is no easy pay on it "Its an error. QVC CS have confirmed it won't be offered on easy pays"

but they will charge when its been dispatched but quite a few have been dispatched already

I’m sure the TSV was certainly on easy pays when I checked the web site last evening so someone must be telling porkies and misleading people into paying all up front if they wanted easy pay :mysmilie_10:

I’m sure the TSV was certainly on easy pays when I checked the web site last evening so someone must be telling porkies and misleading people into paying all up front if they wanted easy pay :mysmilie_10:

They said they'd only offer easy pay up until midnight last night as the email sent was an error, so grab them while you can. So unfortunately if you wasn't on QVCs Facebook yesterday, or at all, you'd have missed out on the easy pay. Why they couldn't just give their customers easy pay anyway for all you MB lovers is anyone guess. What a bunch of miserable arses.

Latest posts

Back