Liz Earle TSV 5/5/19





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,714
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Liz Earle TSV 5/5/19

    The next Liz Earle TSV is on Sunday 5th May

    Thanks AndiK , llloyd thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post
     

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,872
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    The next Liz Earle TSV is on Sunday 5th May
    Goody. News anyone?

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26,135
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Goody. News anyone?
    way too early but its usually the superskin but they might change it
    Likes SisterBliss, Oceanfox liked this post
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    May is here and it’s the perfect time to treat your complexion to our Today’s Special Value offer.

    Tune in from midnight on Sunday 6th May as our beloved Brand Ambassador, Caroline Archer presents our exclusive Refresh & Revitalise Superskin™ Collection. With a fragrant new limited edition Cleanse & Polish™ Bergamot & Juniper, you can expect your twice daily cleanse to feel especially refreshing from here on in. Meanwhile, your choice of bestselling Superskin™ Moisturiser – now in a larger 75ml tube – provides that extra nourishment your skin may have been missing as we head in to summer.

    An offer not to be missed…

    Sunday 6th May
    Midnight
    11am
    2pm
    5pm
    8pm
    10pm

    Or, if you just can’t wait that long, keep an eye out for the pre-sale on qvc.com coming soon…

    Shop now at www.qvcuk.com

    https://uk.lizearle.com/content/shop-with-qvc
    Thanks donna255 , Ani thanked for this post
    Likes miss molly , SisterBliss liked this post
     

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    May is here and it’s the perfect time to treat your complexion to our Today’s Special Value offer.

    Tune in from midnight on Sunday 6th May as our beloved Brand Ambassador, Caroline Archer presents our exclusive Refresh & Revitalise Superskin™ Collection. With a fragrant new limited edition Cleanse & Polish™ Bergamot & Juniper, you can expect your twice daily cleanse to feel especially refreshing from here on in. Meanwhile, your choice of bestselling Superskin™ Moisturiser – now in a larger 75ml tube – provides that extra nourishment your skin may have been missing as we head in to summer.

    An offer not to be missed…

    Sunday 6th May
    Midnight
    11am
    2pm
    5pm
    8pm
    10pm

    Or, if you just can’t wait that long, keep an eye out for the pre-sale on qvc.com coming soon…

    Shop now at www.qvcuk.com

    https://uk.lizearle.com/content/shop-with-qvc
    Sunday 6th? I thought this might be from last year but it was not a LE TSV on 6th May last year. Must just be a typo on their site. Thanks, Chris.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post
     

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,714
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Sunday 6th? I thought this might be from last year but it was not a LE TSV on 6th May last year. Must just be a typo on their site. Thanks, Chris.
    Think LE have just put wrong date as last year May TSV was 20th not 6th.

  8. Flower
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    Think LE have just put wrong date as last year May TSV was 20th not 6th.
    You’re right, as always.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,836
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Last year's TSV also had 75 ml of the Superskin Moisturiser. I thought that was a limited edition.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26,135
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    last years only had the neroli option this year we get the normal choice of both as last years was £55.96 + post & Contained

    1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; full size)
    1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size)
    1 x Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (75ml; supersize)
    1 Superskin Eye Cream (15ml; full size)
    2 x pure cotton cloths

    so id guess similar or something along these lines

  12. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,836
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Have you seen that all orders from Liz Earle direct are free of p&p from today until Monday 22nd? Additionally there are 20% of the Superskin range. Not bad, I think.
    Thanks ERICS MUM thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss, lynnonthelake liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •