Elemis TSV 21/7/19 - Page 7

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    That striped dress ( tent) AY wore for the Elemis TSV presentation did nothing for her!
    Does Keeley still live in Northern Cyprus, the Turkish part?
    Yes I believe she still lives in N Cyprus as she posted a pic of herself on the flight over for the tsv.

As for Alison, I cant believe someone texted in today asking what brand it was, it definitely did her no favours, I dont want to sound unkind but it's as if someone there doesn't like her and chooses the most unflattering stuff for her, she looks much better in something less voluminous
    Thanks Silver Fox thanked for this post
    Likes donna255 , Oceanfox liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not interested in the TSV, but recently found some Elemis cleansing balm at the bottom of my stash and decided to use it up. I really like it! So today Iíve bought the Rose one, which comes with with PC night treatment or some such thing. It has about £20 off at the moment. My first Q purchase since I donít remember when!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    Can I ask where you got it from, sorry to be so cheeky.
    I know this was posted further up post, but, imo it's not cheeky to ask such things on an information sharing forum. I make this point because I do it frequently & so am clearly dead cheeky - hope no one minds this & good question llloyd - usually, everyone else is dying to know the answers. Ramble over, I have a headache - not from Fragglepani, I hasten to add.

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    Thanks C/Girl, I dipped into Debenhams on your recommendation, and found this, which I've written about on the above comment.

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...54733846799_-1
    Bum Bum Bum. Arse. Out of stock. Bah.

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I know, I know but I don't want/need the bag and I'm paying for it. I'm just so bloody mean! I'm looking. . . . .

CC
    OMG OMG, I might have to also. Great find Sazza.
    Last edited by Sazza; 22-07-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    Likes llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Letz-be-avenue View Post
    Yes I believe she still lives in N Cyprus as she posted a pic of herself on the flight over for the tsv.

As for Alison, I cant believe someone texted in today asking what brand it was, it definitely did her no favours, I dont want to sound unkind but it's as if someone there doesn't like her and chooses the most unflattering stuff for her, she looks much better in something less voluminous
    I thought she looked nice, but only watched for a few mins & was tired from a work event.

Post Thanks / Like

So the TSV did not sell out. The Ultra Rich is still available and the original on advanced order.
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    So the TSV did not sell out. The Ultra Rich is still available and the original on advanced order.
    Wasn't going to buy this anyway but why don't they do a super product TSV and give us all some good value. Drop the shower stuff and body cream and give us the night matrix 50ml, the marine cream 50ml, something new and exciting (anti ageing) and a few little sample items. No bag or "rollocks things we can't get rid of so put them in the TSV" stuff. OK so 100ml of the things that actually work and a sprinkle of try me's and maybe an extra little treat. Whack all that in for just under £100 and put it on 4 easy pays with free postage. 10 squillion sold, job done.

CC
    Likes Dream Girl , donna255 , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Candycane you put QVC Buying Team to shame.
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Candycane you put QVC Buying Team to shame.
    I think I said in a another post, I'm available for employment

CC
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but they have a Trio of 30ml Pro Definition Day Cream for £62 plus postage. They are changing the name and packaging hence the offer. It is 239510.
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got samples of the Pro Definition facial oil and broke me out. The funny part is the manager of the Elemis counter and the other therapist also broke out from it.