Alpha H TSV 15/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It didn’t have the packaging as came in a set of three packed in the parcel box and some tissue so the top cracked. I do remember Michelle saying that those golden beads are the capsules with the Vitamin A, I shall look for the ingredients online.

Maybe there is a video presentation online at QVC? The Alpha-H homepage doesn't list all of the incis.

I've got loads of liquid gold, which I'm not actually using at the moment. I knew it would be included in the TSV. I'm pretty shocked there isn't a cleanser included. I think Alpha-H need to start doing at least four piece TSV's.

I've got loads of skincare products. I really need to stop buying for a while. I'm out of this one.

I've got loads of liquid gold, which I'm not actually using at the moment. I knew it would be included in the TSV. I'm pretty shocked there isn't a cleanser included. I think Alpha-H need to start doing at least four piece TSV's.

I've got loads of skincare products. I really need to stop buying for a while. I'm out of this one.

i think they do it to meet a certain price point of their tsvs

Thanks! Of course ;-) I checked yesterday for all the new sets and to be honest, I am now only interested in the Liquid Laser serum. But you know, still have loads to use...

I cannot believe I am really thinking about buying the TSV!!

I have ordered TSV as I use 2 of the products regularly and am needing another eye gel!

Just watching Alpha H now for the first time today - has Michelle had some work done or is it her make up? Her lips and cheeks look a bit fuller to me.

I love watching and listening to Tom. I suppose he's a bit 'camp' but so enthusiastic and not as much BS as some beauty guests (naming no names, I don't want to Shout about it).

Did not watch any of the live shows I switched on before 9 after I had ordered and it was Jill Frank's so switched back to breakfast news!

I like the Balancing cleanser but I got one TSV a while ago & the eyecream (sorry can't remember which one) really made my eyes sting.I don't normally get any such like reaction to a product, so just stick with the cleanser & LG now.

I like the Balancing cleanser but I got one TSV a while ago & the eyecream (sorry can't remember which one) really made my eyes sting.I don't normally get any such like reaction to a product, so just stick with the cleanser & LG now.

I can't use that eye cream either. It's makes my eyes so sore. I cancelled the AD in it because I didn't want to be stuck with another, even though I love the balancing cleanser.l

There were many people having that problem with the new eye cream with SPF 15.
The Absolute Eye Complex in this TSV from yesterday is the regular eye care.

Just watching Alpha H now for the first time today - has Michelle had some work done or is it her make up? Her lips and cheeks look a bit fuller to me.
I also noticed that Michelle seemed to struggle move her lips when speaking and I thought she had somethings done but I couldn't tell what.

Latest posts

Back