Amy Burrows - Lifestyle Expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill franks fan

Registered Shopper
Definitely a full time QVC presenter in the making!

Attachments

• DB767021-FAAB-42CF-ACCA-1B1A4FEBE105.jpeg
    DB767021-FAAB-42CF-ACCA-1B1A4FEBE105.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 121
Who is Amy Burrows? Never heard of her and my life clearly doesn't need to have her in it. JF fan, stop promoting all your friends. It's annoying.

You’re annoying 🤣 I’ve never heard of you 🤣

Been reading your posts…..why do you have such a negative outlook ‘just asking’ 😊

She’s on QVC all the time, demonstrates lots of products from different brands, and has done for ages. She knows her stuff, does her job well and seems like a nice person.
Thank you for not being a negative like some of the people on here. Probably all need a good sha…… 🤣

Not for me she isn’t. Stick to iPad cushions.
Do people even still use IPads?

That looks nothing like her when she’s on QVC.
True, most of us don’t look like our publicity pictures. Me included. Are you a robin by the way?

Two questions……and I don’t want to offend. Why do you watch QVC only to complain all day about the content.

What is the purpose of the forum? In my opinion it’s quite toxic and negative.

Two questions……and I don’t want to offend. Why do you watch QVC only to complain all day about the content.

Why are you complaining about people complaining?

Why are you contributing to a forum that you find negative & toxic?

'Just asking' ? (used in irony, because it's not actually funny)

I find your questioning of forum members opinions’ (who have been on this forum quite a few years) rather odd Jill franks fan.

You say you don’t want to offend yet you do so. Forum members views are varied, positive and negative and all in between.

It is not compulsory to remain somewhere which you find toxic and negative.

Reminds me very much of the stance of Saintslad. It could almost be the same person. If you want to talk shopping television in an environment where everybody sings joyously from the same groupie type hymn sheet, there‘s loads of Facebook type eulogy sites to both it and its presenters.

The forum is for all things shopping telly both positive and negative.

I find your questioning of forum members opinions’ (who have been on this forum quite a few years) rather odd Jill franks fan.

You say you don’t want to offend yet you do so. Forum members views are varied, positive and negative and all in between.

But I love it 🤣

The forum is for all things shopping telly both positive and negative.
Thank you for clarifying

Why do you find them odd? Because I don’t winge?

Because I love it!

BTW, I don’t find the forum and most people toxic and negative.

As I have said before, DNFTT. But
Been reading your posts…..why do you have such a negative outlook ‘just asking’ 😊

Thank you for not being a negative like some of the people on here. Probably all need a good sha…… 🤣

Do people even still use IPads?

True, most of us don’t look like our publicity pictures. Me included. Are you a robin by the way?

Er ...
"just asking" after a negative question followed by a friendly smiley doesn't add up to a nice post.
Calling "some of the people on here" (ahem, ahem" - I know I'm not one of them) ;) "a negative" is in itself a negative.
Saying "Do people even still use iPads?" is derogatory.
Asking if someone is a "robin" - god knows what that means - is a bit strange.
Making a statement that the forum you are reading and contributing to is "quite toxic and negative" isn't exactly a positive comment. So why are you here? To shed sweetness and light with a post like this?
Do smileys make a nasty post any nicer? I hope these might help lighten the tone of my post. ;):whistle::unsure::giggle::love:

Jus' sayin'.

Latest posts

Back