Amy Burrows - Lifestyle Expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I have said before, DNFTT. But

Er ...
"just asking" after a negative question followed by a friendly smiley doesn't add up to a nice post.
Calling "some of the people on here" (ahem, ahem" - I know I'm not one of them) ;) "a negative" is in itself a negative.
Saying "Do people even still use iPads?" is derogatory.
Asking if someone is a "robin" - god knows what that means - is a bit strange.
Making a statement that the forum you are reading and contributing to is "quite toxic and negative" isn't exactly a positive comment. So why are you here? To shed sweetness and light with a post like this?
Do smileys make a nasty post any nicer? I hope these might help lighten the tone of my post. ;):whistle::unsure::giggle::love:

Jus' sayin'.
I’m here to brighten the lives of people

And failing miserably..
She's brightening my life
You keep going - it's good to have some positivity on this forum. I'm on this forum to find out about upcoming offers and to find out people's opinions on products. I agree that there is quite a bit of negativity on here directed to presenters and I don't really know why. It's quite a tough job presenting especially when you have producers talking in your ear. I've met Amy - she's very nice and I think she has a good presenting style.

You don’t see the trolling undercurrent then? It’s not about somebody optimistic being nice about people. That’s fine. It’s the agenda you can sometimes spot in the replies behind it that’s the issue as to whether your day is brightened or not.

She's brightening my life

You keep going - it's good to have some positivity on this forum. I'm on this forum to find out about upcoming offers and to find out people's opinions on products. I agree that there is quite a bit of negativity on here directed to presenters and I don't really know why. It's quite a tough job presenting especially when you have producers talking in your ear. I've met Amy - she's very nice and I think she has a good presenting style.
As I have said before this forum is for people to post about all things shopping telly and we allow positive and negative comments.

Been reading your posts…..why do you have such a negative outlook ‘just asking’ 😊

Thank you for not being a negative like some of the people on here. Probably all need a good sha…… 🤣

Do people even still use IPads?

True, most of us don’t look like our publicity pictures. Me included. Are you a robin by the way?

Two questions……and I don’t want to offend. Why do you watch QVC only to complain all day about the content.

What is the purpose of the forum? In my opinion it’s quite toxic and negative.
Come on let's see yours - I don't have a publicity picture!

Thank you for clarifying

Why do you find them odd? Because I don’t winge?

Because I love it!

BTW, I don’t find the forum and most people toxic and negative.
Because I love it<<

>>Um....we do not.

Except you aren't.

Some young people just like to stir things up, best ignored imo!
'young'? Could in fact be 'an old biddy!'

You don’t see the trolling undercurrent then? It’s not about somebody optimistic being nice about people. That’s fine. It’s the agenda you can sometimes spot in the replies behind it that’s the issue as to whether your day is brightened or not.
Indeed....Stevie Wonder could spot this agenda.

Latest posts

Back