Another one bites the dust.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a post from YBF on facebook suggesting they have something in the pipe line, maybe they are going to the Craft channel.

Models Prefer was the first to have the eye brow pencils and I loved them, they were ideal to carry with me. I also liked her face primer that came in her TSVs (even though one of them was dried up when I got it) I used to get her TSVs, even though I do not wear any foundation, concealers or mascara:confused:
When Stacey was on the Q, there was not that many cosmetic brands on the Q and people like Liz Earle did not dabble in make ups.Stacey used to bring her TSVs in lovely bags and make-up carriers(boxes) and they were low priced also.
Like someone said, she is the only one who applies make up on "naked" faces! The others now, keep applying make up over and over on already fully made up faces!!

I saw a post from YBF on facebook suggesting they have something in the pipe line, maybe they are going to the Craft channel.

Yep I saw it too and clearly looks like Q have not made things easy for them................well I guess after the whole Models Prefer and Q US thing I am not surprised!

I am another one who loved Models Prefer eyebrow pencil and the yellow powder - but when she came back as YBF I was disappointed in the change of formulation. I moved to Benefit Browzings for my eyebrows which I now prefer (and I am not a model..lol), and the foundations are matte now so I do not need the yellow powder. Great news from supercool willow about the IT Cosmetics coming to Q in the New Year, which I will boldly predict will be the next big thing after Tarte. I also often fondly think back to Jill perched on that stool waxing lyrical about the molton brown, which came in large bottles and smelt divine, and I miss her shows and the original formulations, names and Christmas TSVs of molton brown.

Latest posts

Back