Beauty Bash Prize Draw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Last year, when QVC drew the winners for the Beauty Bash tickets, someone here found a list of the winners' names (which is how I found out I'd won! Yay!) Is there anything similar this year? I've had a look but can't find anything that hints at it. I entered again but the section of the QVC website that deals with it hasn't been updated.

A lot of the major beauty brands are represented - last year Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Pericone, Elemis, Philip Kingsley, SBC, Leighton Denny, Bare Minerals, OPI, Top Styler, Shavata to name but a few... Also the Q buyers are there to talk about what is coming up and seek feedback/take suggestions for new items.

I think they are notifying people via post as my friend had her invite this morning

I didn't know there was a draw. Did we have to submit an entry or do they just pick from their customer list?

Last year they definitely published the list on their main page and the tickets followed. I thought this was a nice way of doing it. It created quite a lot of excitement and banter on Facebook. I have not heard from anyone who entered the competition who has heard yet!

Ah, there are two people from Northern Ireland, one Belfast the other Omagh!!!:happy:

Personally if I went to London it would be to Les Senteurs, Harrods, Selfridges,Ormonde Jayne etc.

Can't see anyone from Devon or Cornwall, the South-West is the forgotten part of the UK (no motorways, airports, electric railways etc).
There are people from Falmouth, Bude and Truro on the list. I guess the cost of travel is prohibitive so maybe people closer to London are more likely to enter and therefore make up a higher proportion of the winners.

There are people from Falmouth, Bude and Truro on the list. I guess the cost of travel is prohibitive so maybe people closer to London are more likely to enter and therefore make up a higher proportion of the winners.

I'm the one from Bude! :mysmilie_505: With train travel and an overnight stay you're right Boris Bear it is costing a fair old packet but I'm really looking forward to it. Has given me an excellent reason to meet up in London with a very dear friend who I've not seen for over a year (she's in Norfolk, I'm in Cornwall) and she's coming along with me. I enter stuff all the time I very rarely win anything so I'm really chuffed :clapping:

Well done OMT, hope you enjoy it, let us know all about it..

When I first got a tape recorder (at about 15) I managed to modify it to play backwards, to see what voices sounded like backwards.

I asked my friend to say something, and for some reason he said "We were in a car park in Bude"

When I played it backwards, it was something like "doooweeeb ni carp ark ni oooee"

But the stange thing is, "CARP ARK" sounded exactly the same as "CAR PARK".

We were both amazed at this, which is why I've always remembered it. Very few things sound the same backwards, so it was a stroke of "luck" that we found one lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back